No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather Dictates The Terms, Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VallaeBoy View Post
    The same reason Mayweather complied with the date, ring size, gloves and even the idiotic 10million for every pound overweight.....lol. Seriously Im starting to think Manny had no intention of ever fighting Floyd........or any slick boxer with a righthand.
    he's a hyped up lil fraud bi***...floyd would school him easy and pacquiao would be forgotten ..that's why hes scared to fight him ..he's enjoying his fake celeb status.

Comment

• pacman wont take the fight
      he'll get exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
        OH yeah,K where was with big workrate against Marquez? Yeah cause 1200 punches isn't possible when the guy is actually punching BACK!! You did not fall asleep watching this fight IF you actually watched it. You're just a hater trying to discredit Floyd. But Floyd fought the #2 p4p guy who owned Pacquiao twice. And he fought the #3 p4p guy that Pacquiao ducked in front of the whole world. And dominated both of them. Much more impressive than Cotto and Clottey. And by the way if you fell asleep during mayweather-mosley then I know for sure Pacquiao-Clottey you must of been in a damn coma!!!
        LOL!!! I agree 100%. Look *******s, your boy is good ok. But don't get your panties in bunch just because a phenom like Floyd exists.

Floyd and Pac sit alone on top of the mountain. I was laughing when all the Floyd haters reacted to Shane poppin' Floyd twice in the 2nd round. But Floyd took them shots without dropping, regrouped and took Shane to school the rest of the way.

And Floyd was standing in front of Shane the entire fight. After the 2nd round Shane looked clueless like he was looking at a quantum physics equation.

The bottom line is if you fight Floyd you better knock his azz out early because once he figures you out then you are finished.

Comment

Working...
        X