No announcement yet.

Does a sauna suit help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
    Yes. Sauna suits should really only be used to cut the last few pounds.

Right now start by cleaning up your diet. And when I say clean up that doesn't mean eat nothing.
    The diet is already cleaned up, I just want to quicken the pace by doing some more sweating.

Comment

Originally posted by "Shion" View Post
      The diet is already cleaned up, I just want to quicken the pace by doing some more sweating.
      The sauna suit should be used as I said to cut the last few lbs. Pretty much should be used at the VERY END of your cut. Like the last day or closing hours of your weigh-in or deadline to make weight.

It's not healthy to be sweating and dehydrated for that long.

Comment

i dont think suna suit will help you lose weigth ,you should diet and vegetrian .

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
          if you are so good at the top of your game as you claim to be then why fight at the school,go fight in tournaments that are put on every week in some place or another
          The point of my dropping weight is so that I can find my most comfortable weight to fight in, and to get more competition.

True that I should join tourneys and whatnot, but I am simply just not comfortable with the weight that I am at, hence the thread on seeing if a sauna suit will help my situation.

Comment

Working...
          X