Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa Vs Saturday's Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuriorkis Gamboa Vs Saturday's Sergio?

This is a close matchup in my opinion. I've got a 135lb Gamboa taking it by SD
    Gamboa on points
    33.33%
    Gamboa Ko/Tko
    66.67%
    Sergio on points
    0.00%
    Sergio Ko/Tko
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

This is getting ******ed now.

Comment

If Gamboa beats Crawford easily, I see him jumping to the top spot to fight Manny Pacquiao in Macau, China at 140lbs catch-weight. It would make a lot of sense and I would want to see it for sure. I think Gamboa is going to beat Crawford too.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        This is getting ******ed now.
        Gamboa's got far too much speed for this current version of Sergio. He'd be getting in/out of range and teeing off at will. I'd see the fight going a similar way to Manny Vs drained ODLH, though with the greater weight disparity precluding a stoppage.

Gamboa's major concern would be Sergio's jab, which alone would make this a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Gr1fter View Post
          Gamboa's got far too much speed for this current version of Sergio. He'd be getting in/out of range and teeing off at will. I'd see the fight going a similar way to Manny Vs drained ODLH, though with the greater weight disparity precluding a stoppage.

Gamboa's major concern would be Sergio's jab, which alone would make this a close fight
          tough one. I'd say Gamboa wins.

Comment

Gamboa KO's him easily, Gmaboa faster and light on his toes, he would put that accumulation ass whooping on Martinez and lay him out, Martinez cant move so nothing he can do about it.

Comment

Gamboa worldstar's Sergio. And then follows it up with lopsided decision wins over both Klit brothers on the same night.

Comment

These haters are seriously hurt after last night lol.

Comment

Working...
                X