Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Manny is afraid of needles & doesnt even like taking protein shakes!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
    1) What is the point in the 3 of them doing the petition when at the end of the day, it will have to involve mayweather? The three of them can petition, the commission will say yes, but mayweather would say no, so no fight.

How could mayweather be subjucated to additional testing if they weren't even fighting :O

2) This is something you need common sense to piece together:

The simplest way is this:

Pacquiao agreed to their test.

Schaefer agreed to their test.

Schaefer's position: Random, no cut off, blood, urine.

The fact that schaefer agreed indicates it was all of the above. The fact that pacquiao was willing to petition indicates he was willing to do it if the commission required.

3) Lots of reasons:

Pac + Mayweather have worked with the commission before and would have to work with them anyway regardless.

USADA tests themselves have been passed by dirty athletes

Psychological reasons: Mayweather demanding useless extra tests ; if pac agrees, he has to at least get part of it his way.

Conclusion: Mayweather is scared of Pac...Pac has already beat him mentally and it shows in the interviews when mayweather gets scared every time pac is mentioned.
    So you're saying that if Top Rank / Goldenboy won the petition that Mayweather would retire? Because he would have to submit to the -additional- testing otherwise (notice how I said additional -like the article says- and not "random blood / urine testing with no cut off date, as you keep implying). If that's the case, then your Mayweather hate knows no limits.

I'm still trying to figure out why Schaefer agreeing to anything has anything to do with Mayweather's team agreeing to anything. Why do you keep mentioning him as if him saying it doesn't matter who does the testing has anything to do with Mayweather Promotions?

I don't really even know why I'm continuing this discussion. I'm asking you legit questions and you're giving me terrible answers mixed with babble and Mayweather hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      So you're saying that if Top Rank / Goldenboy won the petition that Mayweather would retire? Because he would have to submit to the -additional- testing otherwise (notice how I said additional -like the article says- and not "random blood / urine testing with no cut off date, as you keep implying). If that's the case, then your Mayweather hate knows no limits.
      he'd either retire like he did after the 2nd negotiations or he'd just not sign a contract to fight....isn't that fairly obvious now?

Damn, do you not understand what i just said? Of course its random urine/blood with no cut off, because otherwise schaefer wouldnt agree to it.

I'm still trying to figure out why Schaefer agreeing to anything has anything to do with Mayweather's team agreeing to anything. Why do you keep mentioning him as if him saying it doesn't matter who does the testing has anything to do with Mayweather Promotions?
      Doh...schaefer agreeing --> its random, no cut off, blood, urine

Mayweather did not agree, that's the whole point. You can stop accusing pacquiao of dodging tests now

I don't really even know why I'm continuing this discussion. I'm asking you legit questions and you're giving me terrible answers mixed with babble and Mayweather hate.
      Well there's certainly nothing left for you to contribute now that ive erased all your doubts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
        he'd either retire like he did after the 2nd negotiations or he'd just not sign a contract to fight....isn't that fairly obvious now?

Damn, do you not understand what i just said? Of course its random urine/blood with no cut off, because otherwise schaefer wouldnt agree to it.

Doh...schaefer agreeing --> its random, no cut off, blood, urine

Mayweather did not agree, that's the whole point. You can stop accusing pacquiao of dodging tests now

Well there's certainly nothing left for you to contribute now that ive erased all your doubts.

More babble

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
          More babble

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
            Both doesn't care to fight each other so stop wasting time writing essays on it
            Yu *****s just don't like the truth. Don't read it then b if yu wanna live in yur fantasy Floyd world...
            It is cleean wasting my time 'cos yu *****'s r just tripping like a skinny ass white man on acid when it comes to Floyds bull****, lies, big mouth, ducking, accusations etc....
            None of ya can take construcive criticism of your boy. Yu just straight up ignore it or talk ****

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            You sound more insane than anyone on this board, BRUV!

You can say what you want, but you still can't can't explain why both Shane and Victor agreed to the test, took the test and passed the test, AND fought Floyd all within a span of 6 months.

While it's taken Manny Pacquiao almost 3 years to make the same decision and still can't make up his mind whether he should or should not take the test and pass it.

Like I asked before, Who do you think foolin', bruv?!
            This thread is boring as f*** now, there's no standard debate a gwarn here... Yur just ignoring me cos yu know it's true, especially with them videos and links backing it all up. n yur just talkin about some bull**** interview and accusing Manny of not agreeing to the fight!
            Ya'll need to stop :*******: :*******: Floyd and actually read into situations.
            Anyway, think what yu want yu know, the fight won't happen cos Floyd is a scared ass little ****** and WILL look a complete twat WHEN Manny smashes his black jaw into the canvas!

N yu can say what yu want MindBat. Still can't explain why Floyd hasn't fought ANY top fighter in their prime in his divisions, EVER! and NEVER WILL! n yu Still can't explain why he changed the goalposts with the OST as soon as he found out it would weaken Manny! n ya'll still can't explain why even Shane, Bradley and De La Hoya think Floyd's a little p*ssyhole chicken.

This whole thread is just a complete waste of time. Floyd has ducked his way to 42-0 by flapping it to, and claiming they're on steroids, Margarito, Tszyu, Berto, Cotto, Martinez, and now Manny. When Floyd goes on like this, it means he will never fight them. A 38 year old Mosley being the ONLY exception

Yu r Mad MindBat

Comment

• Can these Floydiots wind the clock and stop thinking like its 2009 still?

Comment

• Comment

• These *******s, believing in someone who cheated on his wife and fathered another woman.

Comment

Working...
                  X