No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: No Contract Yet For Mayweather-Pacquiao Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz: No Contract Yet For Mayweather-Pacquiao Bout

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao’s longtime adviser Michael Koncz, has admitted that no contract has been prepared as yet for the planned May 2 multi-million dollar showdown between Pacquiao and undefeated pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Koncz said “its still a waiting game and there are no developments, nothing.”

Asked whether there was a contract prepared for the fighters to sign, Koncz replied “No” - which gives credence to Mayweather’s reprimand to both Koncz and Pacquiao to “stop lying” about a contract when they faced off at the Miami Heat-Milwaukee Bucks game at halftime in Miami on Tuesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

keeping it on the hush, hush until Mayweather makes the announcement

Comment

Hold on.

Bob Arum said there WAS a contract and it had already been signed by Pacs side? So whats the deal here?

Comment

you would think this would get people to question everything arum has ever said but no probably not u will just see words like ***** and when they have nothing else they will start saying things like wife beater. I swear if people would spent half the energy on calling out arum as they did floyd and manny this would be a negotiation for a trilogy

Comment

Ok, I'm not buying this no more. Everyone is clearly hiding something. Probably waiting until the Super Bowl to announce it.

Comment

Comment

I don't like needles. The fight not happening.
              "If you're the best take the test" (No problem with Arum or 50-50)

I agree.. I'll take the test.
              Problem with 50-50

I don't like Arum (Problem with Arum)

TeamPacquiao said they agreed to 60-40 split, venue, drug testing, date.
              TeamPacquiao then said they're following indications of not talking about negotiations.
              TeamMayweather says there's no problem with Pacquiao, but with Bob Arum.
              TeamPacquiao says there's no contract yet.
              TeamMayweather having problemas with HBO commentator staff.

They can all **** themselves!

Comment

its coming

Comment

"Sign the contract Floyd."

Swear between Arum, Manny, and Floyd haters on here that line has been thrown around so many times. Yet, there is no contract to sign. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Winning that media battle

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    I don't like needles. The fight not happening.
                    "If you're the best take the test" (No problem with Arum or 50-50)

I agree.. I'll take the test.
                    Problem with 50-50

I don't like Arum (Problem with Arum)

TeamPacquiao said they agreed to 60-40 split, venue, drug testing, date.
                    TeamPacquiao then said they're following indications of not talking about negotiations.
                    TeamMayweather says there's no problem with Pacquiao, but with Bob Arum.
                    TeamPacquiao says there's no contract yet.
                    TeamMayweather having problemas with HBO commentator staff.

They can all **** themselves!
                    It's usually like that, when one side is clearly lying lets say they can all fuck themselves.

No worries though, it's gonna happen I believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X