Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Americans hate Deontay Wilder? No support for countrymen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Verily, verily I say onto you,

although you deny Wilder now,

after this weekend and his miraculous KO of Stiverne you will praise Him

Really??? What evidence do you have of me praising any of those lame **** fighters you listed???

In reality....it's you praising these sub par fighters or average fighters so they look good for your idol. Now kindly **** off and go to a nude beach to inspect some more black c*ck f@ggot. Sorry, you just bother me homie.

Comment

Agreed.

Should Wilder win next weekend, those same detractors now will be licking his balls by the end of the month!

Comment

Maybe because he has no skill,i don't know.Until he's truly tested i'll continue to have my doubts.All i see is a big right hand,that's all he uses.

Comment

Americans don't hate him , The internet boxing community hate him

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              They are just feeling pessimistic because they've been disappointed so many times before, with hopefuls like Bostice, Barrett, Byrd, Jefferson, Shufford, Mercer, McCline, Williamson, Peter, Byrd again, Brock, Austin, Brewster, Thompson, Rahman, Chambers, Peter again, Haye, and Thompson all losing to Wladimir.

But if Wilder wins on Saturday, he'll become immensely popular and be hailed as the heavyweight messiah by many who now dismiss him.
              @ those guys being "hopefuls"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                @ those guys being "hopefuls"
                That's exactly what they were, until they LOST! Then they had to be bummified to save face.

It's exactly the same everytime!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  That's exactly what they were, until they LOST! Then they had to be bummified to save face.

It's exactly the same everytime!
                  Yeah the whole of America was behind Monte Barret

Get a fuking grip on reality, Freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Yeah the whole of America was behind Monte Barret

Get a fuking grip on reality, Freedom.
                    Monte Barrett was a decent American boxer, he was an earlier opponent of Wladimir's but still he was at the time considered a "hopeful".

Nobody claimed the whole of America was behind Monte then or ever.

They certainly WERE however behind several of the others mentioned, like ALL of them, after he started to rebuild his lost titles.

Comment

History Lesson 101 about Americans

Originally posted by Shinkyokushin92 View Post
                      I see a lot of hate for Deontay Wilder. Where is the support? You should be proud to have an American Heavyweught champion. Even if he wins he won't be the real champ but at least you will have someone to root for when/if he fights Klitchko. Stop hating on the man.

Or maybe it is just the white americans who hate on him.
                      Americans love a winner so long as that winner isn't black. ... Just look at any black person ruling any sport in this country; the Williams sisters, Tiger Woods, Floyd Mayweather, LeBron James, the list goes on. Race place a part in all of this and it's truly sad. Some people would rather have a person of a particular race loose before they would support a black winner. That's just the way some people prefer to lend their support....

Comment

Working...
                      X