Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora: "Vitali stop your excuses, Haye beat me & you agreed to fight the winner."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    At this stage Price most certainly is. Fury would be close, but perhaps not quite there.
    So you have Price as the #2 HW?

Comment

What i feel when i hear idiots talk about words as legal binders for commitment

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
        What i feel when i hear idiots talk about words as legal binders for commitment
        Law legal and street legal are two different things.. If you say you'll do something, and everyone knows about it, you're expected to do it. Otherwise you sacrifice your credibility and honor. Vitali needs to live up to his word and stop messing around in my opinion. There's not too much time left to be playing these sort of games.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Law legal and street legal are two different things.. If you say you'll do something, and everyone knows about it, you're expected to do it. Otherwise you sacrifice your credibility and honor. Vitali needs to live up to his word and stop messing around in my opinion. There's not too much time left to be playing these sort of games.
          Right because 20 years from now, the world will remember senseless words.

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
            Right because 20 years from now, the world will remember senseless words.
            They won't remember senseless words but they will remember him saying.. "I will fight the winner of Haye vs Chisora." That's something you can't just forget about if you're the heavyweight champion, and the most respected heavyweight since Lennox Lewis.

Come on, Vitali in my opinion is one of the ATG heavyweights, how can he not stick to his word? You think people aren't going to remember???

This is Vitali Klitschko, of course people are going to remember. Have some respect for the true champ. Vitali isn't some ordinary boxer, he's probably in the top 30 heavyweights of all time and people will study him in great depth and detail in the future. That includes the beginning, the middle and the last part of his career. At the moment, the last part of his career involves him promising Haye a fight and then not going through with it. Think about how future generations will remember him for doing that.

Comment

Haye agreed to fight vitali in december last year but vitali backed out and fought chisora,interesting how all the klitschko nuthuggers never bring that up and at the klitschko-chisora you can hear haye telling Bernd boente "I accepted youre offer why you not fighting me"

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                Vitaly is too old to be boxing at this level now, a KO lose would also damaged his leverage as politician.

A fast powerfull guy like Haye is the worst type of apponent you wanna fight when you are getting old.
                Then he should vacate his belt and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  They won't remember senseless words but they will remember him saying.. "I will fight the winner of Haye vs Chisora." That's something you can't just forget about if you're the heavyweight champion, and the most respected heavyweight since Lennox Lewis.

Come on, Vitali in my opinion is one of the ATG heavyweights, how can he not stick to his word? You think people aren't going to remember???

This is Vitali Klitschko, of course people are going to remember. Have some respect for the true champ. Vitali isn't some ordinary boxer, he's probably in the top 30 heavyweights of all time and people will study him in great depth and detail in the future. That includes the beginning, the middle and the last part of his career. At the moment, the last part of his career involves him promising Haye a fight and then not going through with it. Think about how future generations will remember him for doing that.
                  Yes that is correct, but at the same time, the man is a politician now. Would we really want to see a fight where a fighter can never focus on his opponent? Point is that Vitali is also getting up in age. Floyd said that he was going to fight in Feb of last year, and this year as well. Of course he didnt, but no one will hold that against him either due to what he has accomplished. Haye had his chance to prove hes not just talk, and got smacked around, then blaming his toe. Vitali loses nothing from this at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    At this stage Price most certainly is. Fury would be close, but perhaps not quite there.

Fury is one of the most inept fighters I have ever seen. He has no power, no skill, no finesse, below average footwork, no ring generalship and is a disgrace to the Heavyweight scene. An Amateur club fighter at best.

It beggars belief that this guys name even gets mentioned as an elitist in an already abject Heavyweight era.

Comment

Doesn't matter who said what, this is the fight people want to see. This fight makes the most money and Vitali said it was personal, if he decides to keep fighting and not fight Haye it's got to be classed as a duck, add that on to an already piss poor resume and Vitali doesn't look so great.

Comment

Working...
                      X