Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek vs Szpilka: A Polish Rivalry Starting To Build?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek vs Szpilka: A Polish Rivalry Starting To Build?

There seems to be a rivalry building between Polish heavyweights Tomasz Adamek (46-2, 28KOs) and Artur Szpilka (12-0, 9KOs). During past interviews, the two boxers exchanged some words. Adamek is the biggest star in Polish boxing, while Szpilka is being groomed as the next big thing. Recently, Szpilka made some critical comments about Adamek's decision to face Travis Walker on September 8th in Newark, New Jersey.

[Click Here To Read More]

not heard of Szpilka, only a dozen fights?
    Adamek can do better than that
    thought he was joining that IBF tournament?
    he should focus on beating other ranked contenders
    when Vit leaves, a new belt becomes available
    that, or Povetkin still has his "title"

Comment

szpilka is inexperienced & had his jaw broke by jameel mccline but he still won the fight.

Comment

Funny but I didn't see anything in the article to see a rivalry building up!!!

I just saw Szpilka talk about sparring with Walker. Did I miss something?

But maybe the author is just thinking ahead. By this time next year this will be a massive fight in Poland even if Adamek loses along the way (he's earnt his stripes).

I do like Szpilka from what I have seen.

Comment

Szpika impressed me a lot in previous fights, but his last fight he looked crappy and fought nothing like usual. I'll chalk it up as an injury, but I am interested what he looks like in his next fight.

Comment

Szpilka - adamek would be great event in Poland, but Adamek have no reasons facing him right now, even for a domestic fight. Maybe after a fight against Wlad.

Comment

Working...
            X