• Time
  • Show
Clear All

more $$$ for Cotto.

Canelo
    possibly rematch with Manny and Floyd.

Cha-ching

Comment

I think this is great news. I will continue to support Cotto for as long as his career continues to last.

Comment

I can't envision Cotto beating Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          I can't envision Cotto beating Lara.
          I can, just because I can't envision Lara being able to win a decision against Cotto, and I doubt he can stop him. I see that going like the PW fight, in that most everyone would probably know he won but wouldn't get the win. Either way the fight never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
            Kirkland's people turned down GBP and their 900k offer to fight Canelo because he is recouping from shoulder surgery. My guess is that GBP goes after K9 in an effort to have Canelo unify 2 belts. That said there isnt much for Cotto to go after in terms of available figters. Sergio at MSG would net him a nice amount of change.
            they turned him down?? where did you read this because just last week kirkland was interviewed(video is in spanish site univision) and he said he wants canelo next,he had surgery right after molina fight and said it would take three months to heal,so he should be ready to train in july,early july,but would like to see where you read this...hopefully it is k9

Comment

canelo aint that big in us cotto-jcc r would beat ppv buys for this recent fight he did

Comment

Money talks people out of retirement - possibly or intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  they turned him down?? where did you read this because just last week kirkland was interviewed(video is in spanish site univision) and he said he wants canelo next,he had surgery right after molina fight and said it would take three months to heal,so he should be ready to train in july,early july,but would like to see where you read this...hopefully it is k9

Dan Rafael reported it in his Friday Chat.

Comment

Lara #1 @ 154

Lara will beat both canelo and Cotto, they won acept Lara, he is to much of a boxer.

Comment

Martinez can make 154. Fight the P4P #3 and prove you belong in the top 5 in the world. After watching him vs Mayweather, he can beat Sergio Martinez at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X