Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan WILL be greater than PAC.. (agree or disagree)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan WILL be greater than PAC.. (agree or disagree)

4 reasons

1. He has a weak chin and will train to avoid punches at all costs
    2. He's trained by roach
    3. He's on PED's too
    4. He's quick and powerful

na just kiddin on third one but if he ko's paulie I can see this boy doin greater things than pacman

agree or disagree?
    Hell yeah
    13.04%
    Bull sh*t
    86.96%

Nah no way. He hasn't had to pay his dues and build character like Pac did.

Comment

I say BS not becuase he couldn't be greater than the roider but because he hasn't shown any performance to prove he has the capacity to do so.......he's a hype job.

Comment

he wont be greater than pacquaio especially when he started at light weight and he has to move up to smw to accomplish what pacquaio did and i doubt he can do that. pacquaio early knock out were all from body punch(low blow) while khan got chin checked.

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
            I say BS not becuase he couldn't be greater than the roider but because he hasn't shown any performance to prove he has the capacity to do so.......he's a hype job.
            C'mon man his last fight u can see great improvement thru out the whole fight ;P

I got points saying he'll Stop paulie, any takers?

Comment

Two things about Pacquiao:

1. He is an athletic freak of nature. I've never seen a man of his size with such speed and strength.

2. He is mentally far tougher than Khan could ever be. Khan is from a working class family in Bolton in the north of England. Not a particularly nice place but it's like living in Manhatten when compared with the shanty towns and villages that makes up 99% of Manila. I've spent time traveling in the Philipinnes and have seen the kind of life that Pacquiao was raised in to. You talk about the ghettos in the states and what not. That's nothing. Doesn't even come close man. Walking around the shanty towns of Manila makes you ****in cry. Extreme poverty, homelessness, starvation. 7-11 has guards with machine guns. That's why Pac has the character he has. Stepping in to a boxing ring for him is like taking a walk in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam! View Post
                Two things about Pacquiao:

1. He is an athletic freak of nature. I've never seen a man of his size with such speed and strength.

2. He is mentally far tougher than Khan could ever be. Khan is from a working class family in Bolton in the north of England. Not a particularly nice place but it's like living in Manhatten when compared with the shanty towns and villages that makes up 99% of Manila. I've spent time traveling in the Philipinnes and have seen the kind of life that Pacquiao was raised in to. You talk about the ghettos in the states and what not. That's nothing. Doesn't even come close man. Walking around the shanty towns of Manila makes you ****in cry. Extreme poverty, homelessness, starvation. 7-11 has guards with machine guns. That's why Pac has the character he has. Stepping in to a boxing ring for him is like taking a walk in the park.

Zab Judah grew up in the hood. Got him nowhere. We dont know what Khan can be yet. If he can take a punch hed beat everybody at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
                  C'mon man his last fight u can see great improvement thru out the whole fight ;P

I got points saying he'll Stop paulie, any takers?
                  Lol all 40 odd seconds of it.

Comment

No one, in this era, will be as great as pacman. Hes one in a million.

End of.

Comment

Working...
                    X