Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lyoto Machida VS Mauricio Shogun: Who won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
    do you really believe that? im not knocking you, cause anyone can believe anything they want. i will say im a huge mma fan and watch all the events and really like the ufc the most out of all the orgs. i really hope this isnt the case and that if we ever find out that is true, it will be a huge let down and i may stop following the ufc. dana claims they have no control of the judging and that its completley separate, but i guess you never know what goes on behing closed doors.
    I think that the UFC most certainly has control over the officiating.

I heard an interview recently of John Mccarthy in which he said, that while Dana White claims to have nothing to do with the selection of referees, such is not the case, and the athletic commissions will not choose a referee who the UFC disproves of for a UFC event. For the record, I believe I heard this on the Sirius Radio MMA broadcast.

On a side note, it is really just petty bull**** with Big John, who is hands-down the best ref in the business. However, he broke with the UFC, and Dana, being the ***** that he is (and the UFC being the monopolists that they are) seek to cut him off from working in their organization.

That said, the UFC seems to have less control over judges than they do over referees.

On a second side note, it is my personal opinion that the UFC is a ****ty organization, which I would not mind to see fold.

Comment

Working...
    X