Collapse
No announcement yet.

The creator of (THE SWEET SCIENCE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peyk this has nothing to do with you brother.

never said anything negative to you.

boy tryed to get pretentious on a guy for making a mistake like we all make on here every once in a while.

then after i say he was trolling for mayweather fans he called me one...which im not. i then began laying into him.

me and you have been cool in the past man i have no quarrels with you.

i just got out of a C++ class much respect to you for that **** haha its no walk in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
      you must have just learned that **** in middle school.

try learning advanced calculas and a 4000 level college business statistical analysis class while working a almost full time job to pay your way through college.

i have more intelligence in the tip of my dick than you do in your ****ing head.

you dont know **** and you only using that as a copout.

you know good and damn well thats not what this back and forth is over.

only little juvenile kids would try and win an arguement this way.
      I'm a 27 year old Production Manager in charge of more than 300 personnel in the oil industry. One of my responsibilities is to measure our production capabilities using statistical process control. btw, I developed my own automated SPC using visual basic and C++. I was also in charge of our company's goal to get ISO certification and I reached the objective in less than 6 months (6 months ahead of schedule).

So, what are you saying again? Calculas...

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        I'm a 27 year old Production Manager in charge of more than 300 personnel in the oil industry. One of my responsibilities is to measure our production capabilities using statistical process control. btw, I developed my own automated SPC using visual basic and C++. I was also in charge of our company's goal to get ISO certification and I reached the objective in less than 6 months (6 months ahead of schedule).

So, what are you saying again? Calculas...
        wait a minute just a few seconds ago this post was made my peyk and thats why i made the comment i did toward him...

an alt im guessing?

if you arent bull****ting than i stand corrected on the point of education...cant dispute that.

none the less the way you have carried yourself in this thread does not speak for the volumes of intelligence you have in statistical processing.

Comment

peyk this has nothing to do with you brother.

never said anything negative to you.

boy tryed to get pretentious on a guy for making a mistake like we all make on here every once in a while.

then after i say he was trolling for mayweather fans he called me one...which im not. i then began laying into him.

me and you have been cool in the past man i have no quarrels with you.

i just got out of a C++ class much respect to you for that **** haha its no walk in the park.
          What's tryed???

Now I know you're a moron.

Comment

wait a minute just a few seconds ago this post was made my peyk and thats why i made the comment i did toward him...

an alt im guessing?

if you arent bull****ting than i stand corrected on the point of education...cant dispute that.

none the less the way you have carried yourself in this thread does not speak for the volumes of intelligence you have in statistical processing.
            dude, I just corrected something that I think is important for the TS to learn. Nothing more, nothing less

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
              What's tryed???

Now I know you're a moron.
              see my point exactly. for a very educated person in the field of statistics yours still a pretentious ass.

i dont spell check and i type quickly so i make mistakes like ALL people.

you included. get over yourself. im really done with thread. im not going to keep this **** thread alive any longer.

if you want to continue to be a pretentious ******* and act like a 12 year old boy rather that a intelligent 27 year old than go ahead and talk to yourself.

Comment

ahahahaha @ africa being a country

Comment

an alt im guessing?

I think you're just sleepy and having a double vision.

Dude, you just over reacted and trying to sound smart in the internet.

Don't take everything here in the internet seriously.

Comment

see my point exactly. for a very educated person in the field of statistics yours still a pretentious ass.

i dont spell check and i type quickly so i make mistakes like ALL people.

you included. get over yourself. im really done with thread. im not going to keep this **** thread alive any longer.

if you want to continue to be a pretentious ******* and act like a 12 year old boy rather that a intelligent 27 year old than go ahead and talk to yourself.
                    Go and learn something new, read a book or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X