No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Aware he could lose to Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
    Im a fan of both, but i know a bogus article when I read one. The failed negotiations is the reason the fight not happening.

Arum owns the larger part of the blame, not the fighters.
    Yep agree with you on that, i still hold arum the major stumbling block as well, but there is no denying that floyd feels pacquiao could defeat him, and thats sth he didnt feel with any of the fighters he has fought so far. Its always been like that

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
      Yep agree with you on that, i still hold arum the major stumbling block as well, but there is no denying that floyd feels pacquiao could defeat him, and thats sth he didnt feel with any of the fighters he has fought so far. Its always been like that
      Every fighter is aware that they could lose, that's why they train hard. If your not aware you'll get Knocked Out. I believe being "Aware" is not the reason they are not fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        The boxing historian Mike Tyson said Pac is the better fighter, so it got Floyd worried for many, many years now.
        LOL!!!!

EVERY common opponent of Floyd's and Manny's says Floyd would win. You guys are clutching at straws.

Oscar, Shane, Marquez, Hatton, Cotto, etc...but you rate the guy who could never have been in the ring with either...interesting.

Comment

Floyd would win this fight, I believe the man just has the hugest distaste for Bob Arum, and I have no idea how bad that relationship has been since the break-up.

Comment

Know that moment where you accidentally fall in to a Mayweather/Pacquiao thread and then you realise whilst your reading the comments and you ask yourself why do you do this to yourself.

That.

Comment

Working...
            X