No announcement yet.

Hatton is a punk that now cheers Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triumph 916 View Post
    Hatton isn't saying anything untrue...people would rather stand firm on their dumb@$$ opinions rather than believe a guy who actually fought Floyd.

Hatton: I couldn't really land anything...I couldn't hit him with a box of confetti!

Dumb@$$ Floyd hater: Hatton gave Floyd trouble and landed a bunch of good shots!

WTF!?
    Truest thing ever spoke on this site. Guys on here think their opinion should count more than people that actually fight for a living and have actually been in the ring with certain boxers. It just amazes me, like when boxers that have actually sparred or fought Manny and Floyd say Money would beat the brakes off of manny and that Floyd is bigger and faster than manny p. smh

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Oh but I am, I'm one of the most informed analysts here I seriously believe I could walk onto the writing staff here and churn out the most thought provoking shit you've ever read and it would blow your fucking mind so much you'd assume the **** position and curl up in the shower in fear of the information you've seen. You'd think I was employed by the NSA with the amount of shit that I'm privy to you have no idea how relevant I am to this world.
      This s.hit made me laugh... Your rants go with ur AVI... Green K

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
        Truest thing ever spoke on this site. Guys on here think their opinion should count more than people that actually fight for a living and have actually been in the ring with certain boxers. It just amazes me, like when boxers that have actually sparred or fought Manny and Floyd say Money would beat the brakes off of manny and that Floyd is bigger and faster than manny p. smh
        It's like somebody debating Call of Duty with a Marine lol makes absolutely no sense...Hatton says he couldn't hit Floyd, then somebody comes in and says some stupid $h!t like..."He wouldn't know, too much coke"...

Comment

You're a complete f***ing toolbag dumb puss irrelevant **** f*** that could die tomorrow and no one here would give a f***
          Wow what a flaming ******..

Go away.

Comment

It's amazing reading and listening to Hatton before they fought about how he was going to be "a nightmare for Floyd" and he thought his style was good enough to now where's he's putting down young challengers like he was something better. I lost most of my respect for Hatton after his cocaine abuse and piss poor training for fights but this well the guy could go f*** himself and curl up and die because he's so irrelevant.
            Holy mad

Comment

Youd be hard pressed to find many champions that haven't done cocaine, you ****ing square.

Ricky lost to Floyd and gives him props, as he should. What the **** is this thread even about? You say Ricky Hatton is irrelevant, but you just made a god damn thread about him.
              Last edited by paulf; 09-14-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Oh but I am, I'm one of the most informed analysts here I seriously believe I could walk onto the writing staff here and churn out the most thought provoking shit you've ever read and it would blow your fucking mind so much you'd assume the **** position and curl up in the shower in fear of the information you've seen. You'd think I was employed by the NSA with the amount of shit that I'm privy to you have no idea how relevant I am to this world.
                LOL... someone submit this post to ethug.txt

Comment

Working...
                X