Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love watching Robert Guerrero beat the living **** outta Andre Berto.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto deserved every bit of that beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      wasn't really a beat down in my opinion...........excuse my inner caveman.

plus robert got sorta beat down himself.............
      I don't care..as long as Berto came out looking the way he did I'd have been fine. That fight was like the hot rebound chick you bang right out of a long term relationship. Just sweet...makes you forget about your previous girl. In this case, Hatton getting KOd. :| ... I was devastated.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        wasn't really a beat down in my opinion...........excuse my inner caveman.

plus robert got sorta beat down himself.............
        Really? Guerrero pushed that b*tch back the whole fight, killed Bertos body, and dropped that piece of crap twice. If you call that getting "beat down", I'll get beat down every fight.

Comment

Man robert straight punked that dude.

Gave Berto a prison beatdown. LOL and what was funny is watching them chicks in the audience cheering in the beggining for berto to straight worry on their face LOL.

Dude got that humiliation beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
            Hahaha! I hate that ****er too!
            Yeah, man. I hate that guy. Like I hate his whole being.. I hate his face, the way he talks, the way he walks, like..I just hate that guy. Unreasonably so.... Ever since I first saw him.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Yeah, man. I hate that guy. Like I hate his whole being.. I hate his face, the way he talks, the way he walks, like..I just hate that guy. Unreasonably so.... Ever since I first saw him.
              motherfucking silverback gorilla looking motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                The way you feel about Kayode, is how I feel about Cotto.

Comment

It was defintely not a beatdown. It was a clear victory for the ghost but it was still a very tough and competitive fight and Guerrero took a whole lot of punishment. Berto caught him with tons of clean power shots during the whole fight. Had it not been for the Ghost's chin Berto would've knocked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    It was defintely not a beatdown. It was a clear victory for the ghost but it was still a very tough and competitive fight and Guerrero took a whole lot of punishment. Berto caught him with tons of clean power shots during the whole fight. Had it not been for the Ghost's chin Berto would've knocked him out.
                    If it wouldn't have been for Berto's hands he wouldn't have hit Robert.... Gordon with that ****. A chin is part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                      The way you feel about Kayode, is how I feel about Cotto.
                      The way you feel about cotto is the way I feel about you.

Comment

Working...
                      X