Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in your opinion what is the best strain of kush?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't smoke, except on very rare occasions ... but my brothers smoke often, and we smoked some Blue Dream this weekend during my visit bc the storms knocked the power out at my house,.... shit was sharp
    Last edited by -Mustang-; 07-01-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

One of my weed guys talks about his herb like this...he grows it and is all into strains...I get so bored hearing him selling his product to me, like I'm already there to buy some weed dude...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        One of my weed guys talks about his herb like this...he grows it and is all into strains...I get so bored hearing him selling his product to me, like I'm already there to buy some weed dude...
        Is he naked hanging up Christmas lights in july?

Comment

i dont see how ppl arent into strains, atleats if they smoke on a regular basis. i mean you dont have to keep up with every strain and how its crossbred etc. but you should want to know how the **** is gonna effect you. i always wanna know what kind of skit im smoking before i light up so i know it fits the occassion.

if you watching a movie you dont want to smoke something that gets you all hyper and conversational. just like if your at a party or walking around you dont want to smoke some sour diesel and be knocked out on your feet struggling to stand upright.

i dont remember what the best stuff i ever smoked was called, most of the time i dont bother memorizing strains. as long as it fits the occassion i dont care what its called.

some good **** i do remember was amnesia and purple (both haze). also tried some **** called bob marley skunk which was cool, very light, kind of **** you could smoke and do whatever you want like normal except everything is just great. as for kush i smoked this stuff called mango kush recently, great taste. very heavy body high. it was good but not amongst the best i smoked.

Comment

I used to really enjoy my hazes, super silver and amnesia in particular. But sometimes these give me anxiety. So switched to indica dominant strains, OG and Bubba Kush being my favorite Kush's.

Favorite indica's- BB Kush, OG Kush
            Sativas - Amnesia, super silver and super lemon haze
            Hybrid has to be ak-47 such a nice mellow high .
            Best tasting has to be pineapple chunk.

Comment

if you are in the united states, in a state were it's allowed with a card, then get a card.

I always dealt with anxiety after smoking, but get you a card and play the game by the rules and the anxiety is nowhere to be found.

Think about it, when your sitting there just loving the affects and suddenly thoughts of getting busted somehow pop in your mind. That was the only anxiety that I ever dealt with.

But with a card you may medicate as you see fit. The cops don't even cross my mind anymore when a toke would do me good. MMMA card=free spirited smoking with no anxiety because you are not doing anything wrong or illegal. Just get the card and be a certified toker and carefree about getting popped, you'll be a legitamate smoker.

Skywalker was great, I'm working on some O.G Kush and some Blueberry Kush at the time, thumbs up to both..........Rockin'

Comment

From the Kush family it's all about Bubba Kush.

But why smoke indica when it just makes you unsociable and a couch potato? Smoke sativa, it's by far the best and cleanest smoke out there, you will have energy and want to do stuff. Musicians wrote songs inspired by sativa and the energy and creativity it gives you....once you start smoking sativa you will wonder why you didn't move to it sooner.

Comment

I must be really old school because all I smoke is Kush - the boys all have names for it but they mean nothing to me. I smoke and go about my daily business.

I love you, girl.

Comment

Its all about the situation, if it day time or a party sativa's are the best, but night time and chilling is all about indica's. I prefer to smoke night times and like chilling with a big zoot hence why i prefer indica's much more relaxed high. But to be honest if im partying i won't be smoking much till after when indica's really help with sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Never smoked but everyone here raves about sour diesel
                      Personally, i didnt think sour diesel was anything special. Dont get me wrong tho, it was chronic haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X