Collapse
No announcement yet.

VisionQwest To Take Legal Action vs PACQUIAO: "No More Games!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac read ginos thread about visionquests cred. thats why he got rid of them.

Comment

Such a shame to see Manny in this state, the guy is such a warrior who puts on entertaining fights usually and brings loads of paying customers around the world, but yet he is on the fast track to ending up broke and will probably hate boxing for it unless he manages to get grip on his finances and hangers-on.

Trouble is I just don't think he is clever enough to realise what is happening to him, he's taking the ostrich approach and just buries his head in the sand and fights and hopes there will be enough money in the bank when he retires....but I can see him being disappointed if he keeps Arum and Konz in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
        After reading it again, they do not say " take legal action" but do not say pacquaio.
        I would bet its against whoever advised manny to fire them
        ermm pac hired them, and then he wouldn't meet them? this is business not childs games.

Originally posted by stormfroe View Post
        pac read ginos thread about visionquests cred. thats why he got rid of them.

actually i wouldn't be surprised at all, all sorts of people sweep these forums regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
          While pacquiao is making a big deal out of floyd not showing up, look at what he is doing dissing people and not fulfilling his obligations either.

The truth is simple.....

Pacquiao is going to end up destitute......

PACQUIAO IS A FAKE....

A FAKE RELIGIOUS PERSON, A FAKE HUMBLE MAN, A FAKE CLEAN BOXER.......

KARMA IS A B!TCH...

Comment

Why would they sue him? He signed them to protect him, He feels he doesnt need any protection now so he terminates his contract with them, I hope there isnt a fine print where they can sue him or get money from him if he terminates the contract, If there is then Pacq or his team are real dumbasssesss...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Why would they sue him? He signed them to protect him, He feels he doesnt need any protection now so he terminates his contract with them, I hope there isnt a fine print where they can sue him or get money from him if he terminates the contract, If there is then Pacq or his team are real dumbasssesss...
              that's nothing new

Comment

VQ advised him not to sign for the marquez fight, but he did it anyway. i think VQ saw this is getting nowhere so they flew over to meet pac in person.
                it's a shame to be called a congressman and be screwed over and over for money.
                now VQ is going to become just another in a long line of leeches. CONGRATULATIONS PAC THE PINOY IDOL.

Comment

TBH Manny is dumber than I thought he was.

Stick to just boxing tbh man, stick to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                    While pacquiao is making a big deal out of floyd not showing up, look at what he is doing dissing people and not fulfilling his obligations either.

The truth is simple.....

Pacquiao is going to end up destitute......

PACQUIAO IS A FAKE....

A FAKE RELIGIOUS PERSON, A FAKE HUMBLE MAN, A FAKE CLEAN BOXER.......

KARMA IS A B!TCH...
                    Hypocrisy is the law of the land in *******ia.

While Pacqueers complain about Floyd not showing up for a deposition, their illiterate congressman isn't showing up to meet HIS OWN accountants.

We can list about a hundred of these

Comment

Working...
                    X