Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Hearns vs Amir Khan. Who Wins? Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    I'm renowned for giving the modern fighter the benefit in fantasy matchups most of the time...

This isn't one of those times.

I think the question is meaningful though when considering them the same weight.

Khan is faster (but not by heaps) and obviously the more skilful too. And of course Khan is better conditioned.

But the speed+range of Hearns and his aggressiveness are a more than competent enough package combined with Hearns' savage power advantage!!

He will connect and when he does Khan couldn't take the power.

Neither had a good chin at all, but Hearns atleast could take some good shots from Khan.

Khan, is a points fighter in my opinion, not a KO artist.

stop talking!

Comment

khan's iron chin allows him to weather the storm. he stops the feeble hearns in round six. bring on meewehver!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
        I'm renowned for giving the modern fighter the benefit in fantasy matchups most of the time...
        Thats obvious, but now you are on record for saying it.

Comment

Hitman by brutal KO.

High speed chess match for 2 rounds. Then boom.

Comment

Line up 12 Khans and Hearns would knock them all out in an hour. He would only need one round for each Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Line up 12 Khans and Hearns would knock them all out in an hour. He would only need one round for each Khan.
              honestly, i think hearns could knock them out with one shot if you lined them up chin to chin.

"how you doin?"

Comment

Hearns wins via KO, a lifetime of brain damage and a complimentary wheelchair for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Hitman Hearns wins this one by Brutal KO, Round 2, Khan dances all around the ring.
                  By brutal KO? That's an understatement lol. Why are you doing this to Khan? Just the thought of it hurts me.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Originally posted by New England View Post
                    honestly, i think hearns could knock them out with one shot if you lined them up chin to chin.

"how you doin?"
                    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Hearns wins via KO, a lifetime of brain damage and a complimentary wheelchair for Khan.
                    Great posts. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      By brutal KO? That's an understatement lol. Why are you doing this to Khan? Just the thought of it hurts me.
                      Because Khan deserves it. I bet Hearns right now makes him do dances in the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X