No announcement yet.

longest gone without sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought someone would atleast hit the 2 year mark, might be just me

i should of mentioned, damn, whores don't count, even though its sex, you paid for *****, im not against it, but it don't count.

Comment

I had a few droughts back in my early days a young playa always on the bitch hunt but my game was still young then I had a few droughts back when I had to do time, the longest it been was close to 3 years other then that been getting ***** pretty regular not really hard when your girl freaking lives with you.

Comment

Longest stretch was three years.......years ago after my first time. Got hung up on the same chic and my stubbornness refused to let me see all that was around me. I had a chip on my shoulder for those years the size of the Rock of Gibraltar. After number 2, smooth sailing except for a self-imposed puntang exile for about six months while I cleared my head and refocussed.

Been good ever since.

Comment

I hear Righteous once went a full hour

Comment

24 years

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              I hear Righteous once went a full hour
              Urban legend

Comment

I'd definitely consider myself a late bloomer. Here's my story as one long rambling stream of thought:

When growing up, I was always shy and awkward around girls. I was one of those dudes that cared way too much about what people (especially pretty girls) thought about me. I had very low self-esteem and was afraid of people finding out who I really was. I felt like I was putting on an act for so long, an act strictly devoted to pleasing and impressing others. I got older and the years went on without having a girlfriend or getting laid, I was 20 and still a virgin. This was around the time "40 Year Old Virgin" came out, and it was depressing, I literally thought that was going to be me.

Finally at 23 years old, I got into my first real relationship and got rid of my V card. I was still struggling with self-esteem issues and was very submissive, which worked for her, because she was one of the most controlling, self-centered girls that I have ever met. I am convinced that she got off, having that type of power over someone. It was a very unhealthy relationship and I was unhappy and I knew it, but I honestly didn't know the next time I would get a girlfriend, or even worse... have sex again.

I stayed in this relationship for 3 years, before she broke up with me out of the blue. She never gave me a tangible reason, just a "I don't love you anymore". It was earth shattering, and one of the darkest periods of my life. I felt like I was back at square 1. I was 26 and has only had sex with 1 girl.

I was determined to change. I stumbled upon the book, "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It literally changed my life because my story was very similar to Neil's. I felt a connection to the story. It gave me a new perspective on women, I really was an enlightening moment in my life. Over the next year, I was learning how to "Game". I wanted to fuck as many women as possible. It was very difficult to get over with they call "approach anxiety", the nervous feeling you get as you approach a girl with the intention of picking her up. I did stupid exercises like going to the mall, and just saying "hi" and starting random conversations with as many people as I could, singing out loud. I was like a sponge, absorbing as much theory as I could, memorizing lines and routines, peacocking, etc. I had 'Mystery Method' locked down.

After a year or so, I became pretty decent at pick up. I was fucking a new girl every month. I didn't want a relationship, I was so detached from any emotional connection to the girls I was sleeping with. And it was really really fun. But eventually I understood that it was still just an act (just a different one). At the core I was still insecure and afraid of these hot girls finding out "who I really was".

So I stopped sarging and focused on my "inner game". I read a few self-help books about depression and confidence. I also decided to workout and get in shape. I lost over 50 pounds in a year and I have never felt better or more confident in myself. I dropped the act that 'Mystery Method' teaches and wanted to learn how to pick up women by just being natural... It has gotten to the point now where girls are usually the ones to pick me up.

Which brings me to today... and the saga continues
                Last edited by deliveryman; 02-11-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Almost 30 Years now.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                    Got hung up on the same chic and my stubbornness refused to let me see all that was around me.
                    This is me right now haha....need to snap out of it and get back into the game....well, there is a Friday Valentine's Day party happening at my university and I'll see how my luck is

Problem is, the hottest chicks in my university never really go out to the clubs...

Comment

My first 15 years I guess..

Comment

Working...
                      X