Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest ring moments you witnessed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner after the Paulie fight saying that he got his girl and his belt, and then Paulie running around the ring sobbing.

Comment

Mayweather after Maidana caught him on the chin at the end of the 3rd.

Floyd legit stumbled back into his corner and looked around like Where Am I, Where's My Ref?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          Broner after the Paulie fight saying that he got his girl and his belt, and then Paulie running around the ring sobbing.

Comment

Ali is still the funniest, look at what he did after stopping Richard Dunn in 1976.

http://youtu.be/90e9nwd42hQ

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
              You're a real scumbag for posting that vid. McCall was going through some personal issues at that time and should never have been allowed to enter the ring.
              Dude ... you can go fuck yourself royally. We all have personal problems from time to time, its how we handle those problems that determines and reveals character.

McCall is a PROFESSIONAL ..... You think Brett Farve, with all the crap he was going through, just gave the fuck up on his team, quit and started crying.

But you wouldn't know anything about that, being the immature, presumptuous, ignorant twat that you evidently are.

Don't challenge what I post with stupidity, that **** don't fly.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Dude ... you can go fuck yourself royally. We all have personal problems from time to time, its how we handle those problems that determines and reveals character.

McCall is a PROFESSIONAL ..... You think Brett Farve, with all the crap he was going through, just gave the fuck up on his team, quit and started crying.

But you wouldn't know anything about that, being the immature, presumptuous, ignorant twat that you evidently are.

Don't challenge what I post with stupidity, that **** don't fly.
                I blame his promoters, not him. You are still an ignorant ****. "peeleft:

Comment

always good for a quick laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
                    I blame his promoters, not him. You are still an ignorant ****. "peeleft:
                    It doesn't matter who, what or where .... He's a grown man and a professional that signed a contract with obligations -- Did he forfeit his purse and refund the fans money????

A professional handles the situation ...Period!!!!

Like I already stated, your mentality displays your reality, and you're clueless about what it takes to be a professional. Probably because Micky-Dee's don't give a crap who they hire.

Comment

Morales doing the "mela pelas" sign to Barrera at the end of the round, I laughed and also realized this was not an average fight between two gentlemen of the fisticuffs but rather putasos between a chilango que se fajja y un Naco perrisimo para el tiro!

Comment

Working...
                      X