Collapse
No announcement yet.

An AGGRESSIVE Wlad is an AMAZING Wlad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An AGGRESSIVE Wlad is an AMAZING Wlad.

Now thats what Im talking about. Props to Steward for lighting a fire under him. That was impressive in the 12th.

Cant believe I was rooting like Crazy for Wlad to KO him.....lmao.

Good stuff.

That left hook was a awesome shot.

Eddie was totally out.

Comment

Wlad knocked him out cold. Great KO!

Comment

yeah good ****

he seemed irritatted when steward told him to go for the ko.

still good ****

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          because his fights are boring as hell to watch that a ko is the only thing that could be entertaining, happens every time.

Comment

Great ****ing workrate. Very strong Wladimir and perfect KO. Wladimir is the man. Chambers ran too much.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Now thats what Im talking about. Props to Steward for lighting a fire under him. That was impressive in the 12th.

Good stuff.
              i was watching it man...eddie was out flat for 10 seconds...glad i betted on this fight and i just won 25.000 points as well ...Haye vs Wladimir needs to happen next..

Comment

Yeah man, Wlad seemed to be throwing more often than normal, he seemed to be throwing the right with more consistency than he normally does - shame he was fighting a guy who was in shell mode though...

Comment

Haye doesn't stand a chance against this kind of power... Would take something really special to take this Wlad out...

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    Haye doesn't stand a chance against this kind of power... Would take something really special to take this Wlad out...
                    Both Klits would be too awkward for Haye. I'm a huge fan of Haye but these klitchkos are far too big, they are monsters. Think their jab will be the main problem for Haye not the actual power.

Comment

Working...
                    X