• One of the most enjoyable ass beatings I've ever witnessed

Says a broner fan
    some one post a video of broner getting his sht pushed in

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      Says a broner fan
      You must be Mexican lol.

Margarito was a disgrace and I don't understand why Mexicans like this guy. Mexican has plenty great champions to rally around. **** Margarito. Say what you want about Broner but he never went into a fight (to our knowledge) with loaded wraps. That is an ultimate coward move. I wish this fight went another 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
        You must be Mexican lol.

Margarito was a disgrace and I don't understand why Mexicans like this guy. Mexican has plenty great champions to rally around. **** Margarito. Say what you want about Broner but he never went into a fight (to our knowledge) with loaded wraps. That is an ultimate coward move. I wish this fight went another 5 rounds.
        Thanks for hitting him with that ether. I was getting ready to say the same thing.

Admittedly the Broner ass beating was also very satisfying for me though.

Comment

Broner is growing on me. I actually like him better than Floyd. His antics are funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
            Says a broner fan
            Where can I watch Broner Maidana in HD 60 fps? Is there somewhere I can dl this? I don't mind paying.

Boxing needs a good platform for its fans. Get more ppl into the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
              You must be Mexican lol.

Marg was born in the USA and moved back to Mexico.

Comment

Working...
              X