Interesting training video with Nonito Donaire and Marlen Espinoza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting training video with Nonito Donaire and Marlen Espinoza

What do you think of Hypoxic training?
    Last edited by thuggery; 02-08-2013, 11:49 PM.

I'm not to impressed with women boxing most National Champs fight one or two persons to become National champs . More than half get byes and go straight to The Nationals without having one fight. I've seen this many times.

Comment

it looks interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        I'm not to impressed with women boxing most National Champs fight one or two persons to become National champs . More than half get byes and go straight to The Nationals without having one fight. I've seen this many times.
        She did the olympics and shit mate

Comment

Who am I to argue with results? Lol.

Seems interesting, first I've heard of it honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Who am I to argue with results? Lol.

Seems interesting, first I've heard of it honestly.
            I read somewhere that it's actually detrimental to your health in a long run but I don't know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              I read somewhere that it's actually detrimental to your health in a long run but I don't know for sure.
              It could be that, like a lot of things which increase your red blood cell count, it increases the viscosity of your blood. Which in turn can lead to heart problems and the like.

Im not an expert but at college (16-18 so high school age in America) we learnt that this happens when people blood dope, or use EPO, so it would figure that the same negative side affects would be present here. Though probably no where near as bad

Comment

Great stuff.... ery informative

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  It could be that, like a lot of things which increase your red blood cell count, it increases the viscosity of your blood. Which in turn can lead to heart problems and the like.

Im not an expert but at college (16-18 so high school age in America) we learnt that this happens when people blood dope, or use EPO, so it would figure that the same negative side affects would be present here. Though probably no where near as bad
                  It's a big problem with EPO alright, the blood thickens and the heart is placed under a lot of strain as a result. Several cyclists died in their sleep from their circulation slowing down to dangerous levels. Much greater risk of blood clots, strokes etc.

For years, a lot of tour cyclists used to set alarms for the middle of the night to interrupt their sleep and to kick-start their circulation with a half hour on the exercise bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    It's a big problem with EPO alright, the blood thickens and the heart is placed under a lot of strain as a result. Several cyclists died in their sleep from their circulation slowing down to dangerous levels. Much greater risk of blood clots, strokes etc.

For years, a lot of tour cyclists used to set alarms for the middle of the night to interrupt their sleep and to kick-start their circulation with a half hour on the exercise bike.
                    man thats crazy!

Comment

Working...
                    X