Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of fireworks R U lighting off tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    if the title for that video in the OP is correct, and that guy really launched 50k of those things in 100 shot increments at $5 per, he spent $2,500 for that
    for some people, lighting off fireworks is their passion....if you think about it, $2500 really isnt that much for something you love doing.....

Comment

whoops....

Comment

My dumbass neighbors were setting off the expensive fireworks in the middle of the day when you can't even see them. Idiots.

Comment

A group of us was just hit by a neighbors firework

He put it in a metal tube but after he lit it and started to run he tipped the tube over in our direction. It exploded 3X im front of us and everyone got hit and my GF got the worst of it with nice burns and cuts on her legs

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            A group of us was just hit by a neighbors firework

He put it in a metal tube but after he lit it and started to run he tipped the tube over in our direction. It exploded 3X im front of us and everyone got hit and my GF got the worst of it with nice burns and cuts on her legs

need one of these?

Comment

lit up some salutes and salute cakes .. all the loud stuff. got video of it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze06 View Post
                lit up some salutes and salute cakes .. all the loud stuff. got video of it too.
                cool man, you should put it up so we could see it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                  cool man, you should put it up so we could see it.......

Ive uploaded 2 videos so far..Here's one of me lighting up a 2in salute

and another one that shot 36 of them. Missed the beginning of it though.

extremely loud in person

Comment

Working...
                  X