Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Really Do Belive David Haye Is Gonna Beat Wladamir!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not beyond the realms of possibility that Haye beats Wlad. But most likely it will be hayes hardest fight while winning, he will take some bumps along the way. Samuel peter put wlad down, and i may be wrong but Samuel couldnt even put Toney down 3 times.

But how good is Hayes trainer is he as good as Steward. That maybe an important factor.

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
      that recipe is in your imagination brah

you believe that haye will dodge that jab , get inside and eff wlad up with some crazy haymaker

facts :

haye's power is overrated at heavyweight
      wlad's chin is underrated ( he survived 3 knockdowns against sam peter and won , needless to say peter > haye when it comes to power )
      wlad is too skilled for haye , even if haye manages to avoid getting hit with the jab , the dude got no chin and can't fight inside, klitschko will clinch , and tie him up and put that 250 pounds on him , referee steps in and again wlad's jab is unleashed

by round 5 , haye has totally gassed out from wlad leaning on him , and from the energy he burned trying to avoid the jab

by round 6 : brutal ko , haye falls like a man shot , a la eddie chambers
      Dude u shouldnt compare Haye with Eddie Chambers thats a bad mistake! he is Fat Eddie chambers, ok his hands are fast the rest of him nah he simply doesn't have the agility of Haye no one but Haye does in HW Division i doubt Eddie would wobble Valuev to the pint his legs had gone and that was with his weaker hand his other hand was broken or knock down John ruiz whilst moving backward like Haye

Comment

Haye's movement is gonna be a key factor. Haye's reflexes are better than Wlad's are, watch for Wlad to try a jab or a straight and Haye do do a pull-counter type move and pop Wlad in the face. "It's gonna be a great fight, can you feel it? I can feel it; the tension is so thick, you can cut it with a knife"- David Haye, on his upcoming fight with Wlad......woooooweeee!!!!

Comment

i agree, cant wait

Comment

Haye's reflex based defense is more overrated than his power if people think he can slip and dodge Wlad's jab all night.

He's going to eat jabs all night.
            Last edited by D-MiZe; 06-25-2011, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              Haye's reflex based defense is more overrated than his power if people think he can slip and dodge Wlad's jab all night.

Maybe, maybe not....we'll all just have to wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

no he wont be, mark my words, haye will shove wlads jab up his arse

wlad will hardly land, haye will get in and land his big shot, the first time haye lands, wlad will go into a shell

wlad is not a fighter, he is a chess player, what will he do when the other sides have the power of queens?

Comment

Working...
                X