Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto is in prime position, so-called TBE is surely begging for a fight with this guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto is in prime position, so-called TBE is surely begging for a fight with this guy

3 fights left under contract with Showtime, which must be pissed at latest returns from his boring predictable fights. Who the ph*ck really wants to see him fight boring Khan, a predictable Maidana rematch, Danny García who barely scraped by Herrera, etc., etc., etc.? After the Martinez fight, Cotto is unquestionably the most exciting fight and the more interesting match to be made right now, besides Pacquiao. Plus it gives Mayweather a chance for a victory in a new weight division and to become the lineal middleweight champion.

If I were Cotto, I would pick Canelo in December 2014, which is arguably more lucrative, then Mayweather in May 2015, then retire while laughing all the way to the bank. I bet those two were chomping after his jockstrap before Cotto made his way from the ring to the locker, desperately calling his lawyer Peñagaricano and handlers to secure a fight as soon as possible. The most money to be made right now is easily through a fight with Cotto, no doubt!

You guys agree? Post thoughts and opinions!

Cotto loses to both Canelo and Mayweather. It's going to basically be a Cotto auction though. Everyone wants that MW title from a guy who can't feasibly defend it. He is going to make a ton of money.

Comment

Working...
    X