Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Come Nobody is Talking About Edward Snowden: NSA Whistleblower?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How Come Nobody is Talking About Edward Snowden: NSA Whistleblower?

Seems like a pretty big deal to me yet nobody to my knowledge has made a thread about this?

Dont we Americans even care that the government is spying on us even though we have done nothing wrong?

Im expecting a new story coming out fabricated by the U.S. government in order to destroy this guy's credibility much like they did to Julian Assange when they made up rape charges against him in order to destroy his credibility.

Why is nobody talking about this?

Comment

I just can't take anything that comes from a rapist serious.

Comment

Edward Snowden is not a whistleblower, not yet, anyway. A whistleblower is a person who exposes governmental corruption and illegal activity. Frank Serpico was a whistleblower. Jeffrey Wigand was a whistleblower. As of right now Snowden is simply a leaker who is asserting that what he's uncovered is illegal. It will be up to the courts to decide whether or not what he uncovered is actually illegal under current law.

In the meantime, refering to him as a whistleblower is a disservice to actual whistleblowers.

Comment

Where do you live that 'nobody is talking about this'??

Comment

love how our gov approves programs like this, withal 3 branches approving it, but don't tell the public about it in a mainstream way.

but nothing will change

no yet

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Edward Snowden is not a whistleblower, not yet, anyway. A whistleblower is a person who exposes governmental corruption and illegal activity. Frank Serpico was a whistleblower. Jeffrey Wigand was a whistleblower. As of right now Snowden is simply a leaker who is asserting that what he's uncovered is illegal. It will be up to the courts to decide whether or not what he uncovered is actually illegal under current law.

In the meantime, refering to him as a whistleblower is a disservice to actual whistleblowers.
              Like referee's, lifeguards and crossing guards

Comment

This is just a new scandal to overshadow the other scandals

Comment

Barry Sataro is literally continuing and expanding on all of Bushs policies. This is the patriot act workinv with Memo Heredia and I don't hear a single lib or dem complaining. For ****s sake democrats are pro drone attack now. Hypocrisy at its finest. I was anti Bush believed in Barry the first 2 years but realized he's the same as Bush. Wish Gary Johnson had a shot.

Comment

Somebody made an Xbox Prism Thread after the News broke out...From reading the Guardian reports, I believe the US government is violating the US Constitution with its broad data collection of US citizens. Also, Ed Snowden seems very sincere, credible, and believable for his motivation of leaking the story.

Comment

Working...
                    X