No announcement yet.

just bought a mac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] just bought a mac!

just bought a macbook air 13 inch screen, is it good seen as i paid £800 for it or $1269. ???

Originally posted by maverickuk2 View Post
    just bought a macbook air 13 inch screen, is it good seen as i paid £800 for it or $1269. ???
    ultimately, you are the guy who should come up with the best answer to your own question im afraid...

are you happy with your purchase so far?

Comment

just Bought a MACbook air 13 inch screen, is it good seen as i paid £800 for it or $1269. ???
      I read the title of your thread as I drove and it got me in the mood for a Big Mac...

Comment

Macbook's are overpriced man. Looking at the price you paid, you went for the least expensive one, which if I remember bring 500gb HDD?

You can get very good laptops nowadays that bring 1TB and cost $700-800. I think Lenovo's. HP's are good too, Acer as well.

Macbook=Great laptop, but otherwise you're paying that extra $1k for a name and nothing else that you can get from another laptop.

Comment

Welcome to 2000.

E

Comment

Comment

lol was this an impulse buy? but Macbooks are not bad, however like another poster mentioned above they're overpriced..you can get a laptop with almost the same or slightly better specs for much cheaper.

Comment

i know most apple products are over priced tbh but i got the 1.7 ghz i5 3mb level 3 cache, 4 gb ram ddr3, 256gb flash storage and intel hd graphics. i paid £700 for it after looking at the receipt reduced from about £1400 i think.

Comment

I don't care what people say about Macs being overpriced and a fad or whatever.

They are fantastic devices, so clean and uncluttered and easy to navigate.

You don't have to worry about viruses and (nearly equally as bad) virus prevention programmes.

They are simply a pleasure to use.

Once you go Mac, you never go black.

Comment

Had a Mac for 2 years now, love it more them any other computer I've ever had

But it is wayyy overpriced, only reason I got it is because of a scholarship

Comment

Working...
                    X