Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Stops Nascimento in a Lackluster Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the article and thought, "Oh no, another boring Fury fight, I'm not going to watch this later", but apparently it's not the case.

Comment

Garbage article, Fury looked good and boxed well.

Comment

Brajeelians canchee fychee. Jay only goos achee fychee MMAchee.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
          The fight was'nt that bad. It was pretty sloppy and Fury's opponent seemed like this was the first time he'd ever put gloves on. It was entertaining at times though and at least Fury took him out. Fury needs more agility. He needs to start pushing himself more in the gym with his movement.
          A lot of big guys don't like to go to the body much, and I was impressed with Fury's body attack in this fight. He stayed with it even after knocking his opponent down in round one, instead of just headhunting all night.

Comment

The thread titles have been God-Awful today. Thank God I was able to form my own opinion before reading that garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
              The thread titles have been God-Awful today. Thank God I was able to form my own opinion before reading that garbage.
              This is a really poor one.

It was a career best performance from Fury - no question.

Poor Journalism. But still, Folk hero Fury.

Comment

It was a brutal KO!

Comment

I would like to see the fight, if Fury really improved under Steward.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    I would like to see the fight, if Fury really improved under Steward.
                    He has improved, perhaps because of Manny, and perhaps from sparring with Wladimir. He's learning to fight tall and measure his distance well.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                      He has improved, perhaps because of Manny, and perhaps from sparring with Wladimir. He's learning to fight tall and measure his distance well.
                      If there is a possibility, I would like to be the judge of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X