Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont you yanks support the american company (microsoft)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dont you yanks support the american company (microsoft)

This always confuses me, theres a lot of yanks on this site who love ps3 and trash 360's, you should be supporting your own company

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    This always confuses me, theres a lot of yanks on this site who love ps3 and trash 360's, you should be supporting your own company
    maybe because the 360 has a bad fault and they think ps3 has a better selection of games? plus it has blu ray support and free online gaming?

Comment

britland loves yank 360....

Comment

i have wii, 360 and ps3. it's good ****

Comment

First off, i will get in depth cause this kid just called me a yank...

kidding.. earl, i've gave you enough **** for 2010.. but i'm not a yank, ****..

360 is dope, it's online is indeed better as a community, while ps3 online is more soloish everybodys doing their own thing, most should know that 360 is king when it comes to FPS.

was that good enough 360 fanbitches?

k, your premium 360 themes are not fucking with premium dynamic ps3 themes, i don't even think 360 themes are even on the same level honestly, and we can make our own if we are ill enough.. i know i am. Your games are limited to 9-8GB DVDs, no.. size does not make a game. But Christ 3 discs? it's becoming obvious in graphical differences too, there are games PS3 has that 360 cannot play, while we can fit your best games all on 1 50GB bluray, Companies are starting to realize the higher capabilities of a PS3 and the more in depth **** they can do: hence VALVE for example.. the ps3 version of Portal 2 will have **** the 360 doesn't. I know i sound like a total fanboy, but whatever..

I said 360 was cool.

Bill gates is also a *****.

Kinect is fucking gay.

Kojima is not involved in Metal Gear Rising and said he was leaving this one up to the youngsters . quote me on that i'll link you to IGN source.

Only gold members can dl new demos is funny though, good **** MS.

Comment

Metal Gear Rising is going to suck.

Comment

Because they'd rather have a quality product than support a company they'll never see a penny from?

Comment

I'm from Seattle and I don't even support micro$oft.

For one, they are a evil/horrible company.
                Two, their products most always suck (this is the biggest factor imo).

And three...American company? yeah sure, while most of the jobs are outsourced to India!!!

Comment

besides, yanks do support 360...thats why ms has sold 10 mill more 360's than ps3 in america.....

britland is also 360 crazy, otherwise ps3 would rape in the rest of the world......

Comment

I think Yanks are not biased when it comes to things like that they just want the best.

With that said I have Microsoft things in my PC.

Comment

Working...
                    X