**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    he can't blame kobe anymore.

even when kobe doesn't shoot much, he still doesn't get much shots.

he better move if he wants the ball.

lakers stopped pretending he has a post up game.
    that fruitcake is so tyson chandler... but he think he's hakeem..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      that fruitcake is so tyson chandler... but he think he's hakeem..
      tbh he's not as good as dwight but lakers would have a better record right now if they had chandler than dwight.

Comment

tbh he's not as good as dwight but lakers would have a better record right now if they had chandler than dwight.
        to suit better next to kobe? i get your point..

never seen kobe dissing assist this good since he had shaq on his piggybacking days..

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              and dwight went 2-10 ft% 3-8 FG%...Tua is just being his usual self.....Lakers evoke strong emotions from the haters as usual....
              Yeah, I'm a 'hater' because I don't think that no-one can stop a team 6 games below .500 from winning a 7 game series.

You Lakers are the most deluded, fickle fanbase I've come across in any sport.

Comment

when i talk cricket or the south asian culture, then you can have an opinion.
                Is this the equivalent to when Shaq says 'STOP IT' in a dismissive way, when in reality it's because he has no retort to what someone has said to him?

Either way, great response mate.

Comment

• Will Kobe continue to shoot less and pass the ball? I don't think he'll be content with shooting less even if they will start winning games.

Comment

• Gotta love these clowns who act like Kobe was along for the ride when they won those 3 titles.

Comment

• So those tickets my gf got me for the Pistons-Lakers game.

Yeah.. THis coming Sunday... yeah... THIS..... SUNDAY.

Neither of realized it, she put them for sale on stub hub, probably won't sell.. waste of money.

I'll catch one next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X