Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's less than 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
      Arreola is a fat idiot. Why on earth you do that to your body when you have the (small) chance to be a heavyweight champion (and he does; he is a good fighter) I don't know. It's a disgrace to himself, a Disgrace to his fans and DISGRACE to boxing.

I disagree with you about Haye though. Noone should fight if they are not going to get paid; this is a dangerous sport. I also believe he took the Valuev fight because Vitali was demanding too much, when he signed against Wlad there were not these options around.
      No, the reason he bitched out of the fight with Vitali, is because the agreement was that he would be paid by PPV proceeds from British TV. The problem is, Haye can't bring enough people to watch him, hence low pay, hence bitching out of two biggest fights out there. Rather pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by !!Captain View Post
        No, the reason he bitched out of the fight with Vitali, is because the agreement was that he would be paid by PPV proceeds from British TV. The problem is, Haye can't bring enough people to watch him, hence low pay, hence bitching out of two biggest fights out there. Rather pathetic...

Yet you say that without one piece of credible evidence, don't just say **** and not just back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
          Arreola recently had a press conference a couple weeks ago in LA, he was talking a lot of **** and was whining, complaing and DEMANDING a title shot.

The pathetic big mouth coward Haye bitches out again and now Vitali has to find a new opponent, he calls out Arreola.

The coward Arreola DUCKS Vitali and says 7 weeks isn't enough time to get his fat ass into shape. 7 ****ING WEEKS. This hypejob fraud is full of ****, he is a disgrace, he is definitely scared of Vitali.

This isn't the first time Arreola has ducked a Klitschko.

Wlad called out Arreola after ***** Haye bitched out, scared Arreola turned down the fight because he knows he would get destroyed by Wlad.

Haye and Arreola are running scared. They both talk ****, but can't back it up.

****ING PATHETIC
          wow!!! breaking news to me, where are the links?

Comment

7 weeks not long enough? Chris I know you're a fat bastard but that's more than enough weeks to lose weight and get prepared.

Comment

Arreola recently had a press conference a couple weeks ago in LA, he was talking a lot of **** and was whining, complaing and DEMANDING a title shot.

The pathetic big mouth coward Haye bitches out again and now Vitali has to find a new opponent, he calls out Arreola.

The coward Arreola DUCKS Vitali and says 7 weeks isn't enough time to get his fat ass into shape. 7 ****ING WEEKS. This hypejob fraud is full of ****, he is a disgrace, he is definitely scared of Vitali.

Wlad called out Arreola after ***** Haye bitched out, scared Arreola turned down the fight because he knows he would get destroyed by Wlad.

****ING PATHETIC
              That's not scared. That's knowing your physical limits as an athlete and human being. Areola has what?? 20somethin fights with very little to no amateur experience. He feels confident in his ability to beat Vitali but knows he would have to be in the best shape of his life to do it and 7weeks is not enough time to do so. personally i think give him 7 days or 7months he still gets his ass beat....but the coward thing is goin a little too far buddy.

Comment

****ING PATHETIC
                Oh my god you need to go and get a dictionary. 'Coward' 'Hype-job' 'Haye' 'Klitschko' ask ~Tunney/Carnivore to program some new words into your vocabulary!!! ANYTIME anybody does something to the sisters you don't like you winge!!! I'm gonna brace myself for Red K now and an 'ignore'........... MUG.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  7 weeks is more than enough for Arreola. The fat ass trains at Burger King anyways.
                  i wonder how many quad stackers cristobal can put away

Comment

I hear people say that arreolas the best american heavy out there, if that was true thats a sad state of affairs right there.................Rockin'

Comment

I never really believed in Arreola as a serious contender, just a fringe contender. A decent puncher but definitely not a p4p material. And he's too fat. That guy, I believe his name is Travis Walker, he really gave him trouble. And he's virtually unknown. Just imagine what either of the Klitschkos or Haye would do to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X