Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any Flyweight Fighter that can be a Light Middleweight Champ in the Future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any Flyweight Fighter that can be a Light Middleweight Champ in the Future?

Aside from Pacquiao who won a Flyweight Belt 112 lbs..

Is there any Fighter from the Lower weights who have a chance to be a Light Middleweight Champ?

Right now? There is no way you can say yes? Sometime in the future? Probably...

I thought Donaire probably had the best chance after KO'ing Darchinyan. He was a big featherweight. Even balloons up to 140 in between fights. But, he has kind of been wasting his skills sets and time flying by that he won't do it anymore.

Comment

There have been fighters before Pacquiao who have gone through more weight divisions, but didn't have the opportunity to win as many world titles.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Right now? There is no way you can say yes? Sometime in the future? Probably...

I thought Donaire probably had the best chance after KO'ing Darchinyan. He was a big featherweight. Even balloons up to 140 in between fights. But, he has kind of been wasting his skills sets and time flying by that he won't do it anymore.
        He's busy rear choking his wife

Comment

Ask Ben Johnson...Maybe Barry Bonds, Tyler Hamilton, Marion Jones, Alex Rodriguez,Wang Jing,Ken Shamrock or Doug Barron.

Comment

you never know..time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
              He's busy rear choking his wife

I bet.

Comment

Working...
              X