Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarlett Takes a Tumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that ****ty singing was perfect. the more you listened to her, the more you wanted her to get hurt. by the time she finally takes that header you're practically cheering like your team just won the Super Bowl.

Comment

Two clips son, how did you find this video of Kingdosia's girlfriend?

Comment

****ing hilarious good post

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
          Two clips son, how did you find this video of Kingdosia's girlfriend?
          Hoff if it is I feel sorry for the brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
            Hoff if it is I feel sorry for the brother.
            That's the way he likes em 2 clits son, and who are we to judge? If they're fat he loves em. If they're black he loves them even more, and if they've got problems balancing then he's in there, as there's always a chance that they'll trip and fall on his ****.

Comment

That's the way he likes em 2 clits son, and who are we to judge? If they're fat he loves em. If they're black he loves them even more, and if they've got problems balancing then he's in there, as there's always a chance that they'll trip and fall on his ****.
              That last line made me wince.

Comment

LOL! How did you know my nickname was 2 Clits? I just love having threesomes while playing with one chicks clit and sucking on the other one!!

Comment

LOL! How did you know my nickname was 2 Clits? I just love having threesomes while playing with one chicks clit and sucking on the other one!!
                  A little birdy told me.

I'm lying actually. It was Mi Vida loca, and you and I know that she aint no little bird.

Comment

A little birdy told me.

I'm lying actually. It was Mi Vida loca, and you and I know that she aint no little bird.
                    You're in rare form today aren't you?

Comment

You're in rare form today aren't you?
                      It's an alcohol inspired few posts. This kind of quality postage wont last.

Comment

Working...
                      X