Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the hell scored canelo trout even close?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, I didn't have it that close upon re-watching it again. I was expecting many to have Trout winning when getting back to the forums, actually I might have been expecting the majority, people tend not to catch what's in front of them, but I'm glad many saw that Trout's offense was insignificant, a lot of punching out of range, missing and pitty pats.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Man, must take a lot to impress you.
      Well, sub-par performances with a fighter gassing 2:00 minutes out of every round just don't tickle my pickle, sorry.

Comment

I actually had Canelo up by 2 rounds....it was close imo

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          Very delayed watch and recorded on box nation. JUst wathed it and canelo is a phenom. His head movement is sensational,best in the world imo. He landed such quality shots on trout. Yet weeks ago on the forum people were claiming canelo may have drawn or even lost. What fight were you/those guys watching???Canelo won by 4 clear rounds.
          Canelo has the best head movement in the world?? Yea sure cause floyd, sergio and like 10 more boxers dont exist in this world lmao

I had trout winning 5 of the first 6 rounds easily. But after the knockdown all that went unseen thats why it looked like canelo was giving him trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Well, sub-par performances with a fighter gassing 2:00 minutes out of every round just don't tickle my pickle, sorry.
            Well, a top 3 JMW facing and beating another top 3 JMW should tickle your pickle. I felt gay just typing that. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              It was close. There's no excuse for that one judge not giving trout a single round through 8. And it was hardly a schooling lol
              Odviously that judge put some money on canelo lol

Comment

thinking about it Trout fought like Devon did against Bradley. Those sad ass jabs were getting ducked and dodged all day.

Comment

Canelo won a close fight. Canelo showed that he needs to work on making sure that he can fight for the full 3 minutes instead of 30 seconds per round.

Remember that it was open scoring so Trout had to get out of his game plan very early on knowing that he was losing.

It was a good learning experience for both and answered some questions we had on both.

Comment

easy work for canelo, now bring on that sissyfied punk floyd...............

Comment

Canelo dictated when he wanted to dictate. He beat Trout and Trout admitted it, nothing more needs to be said. If the guy in the ring says he was beaten by the better fighter that night, who are we do disagree?

Comment

Working...
                      X