No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Segura Leaves The Hospital, Says Injuries Not Serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Segura Leaves The Hospital, Says Injuries Not Serious

Former champion Giovani Segura (28-2-1, 24KOs) has been discharged from a hospital in the Philippines. Last Saturday in Pasig City, he challenged WBO champion Brian Viloria and took a lot of punishment before being stopped in the eight round of action. Segura was taken to the hospital where he was treated for a few days. He suffered very bad swelling around his left eye. The official medical report indicates that doctors found a small crack at the top of his cheekbone that required surgery but the injury is minor and a few weeks are needed for recovery. Segura says reports of having a broken orbital bone and other reports which indicated a serious blood clot, were exxagerations.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good to hear.

Comment

he had a serious injury and they kept him in a low quality hospital in the phillipines he would have been better letting his corner handle it. i bet his corner man knows more than any doctor there

Comment

The Philippines has some of the best doctors in the world. Those who do not pass their stringent tests goes to USA.

Comment

Viloria beat him up good. Entertaining fight. I hope his injury isnt anything like Margs.

Comment

Originally posted by quxel View Post
            he had a serious injury and they kept him in a low quality hospital in the phillipines he would have been better letting his corner handle it. i bet his corner man knows more than any doctor there

stop hating and stop being a sore loser

Comment

YOU'RE SO DUMB....HATER!!!! You've LOST!!! so get over it and move on!!!!

Segura was confined at THE MEDICAL CITY. It is sort of a hospital hotel in the country and one of the best. And their fees are not for the low-life like you. And I'm sure our doctors and hospitals are better then what you've got!!!

http://www.philstar.com/thedeanscorn...bcategoryid=69
              Last edited by DocG; 12-14-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LastQuark View Post
                The Philippines has some of the best doctors in the world. Those who do not pass their stringent tests goes to USA.
                CORRECT!!!.......and those who do not succeed in their profession in the country goes to the USA!

http://www.philstar.com/thedeanscorn...bcategoryid=69
                Last edited by DocG; 12-14-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Sounds like he still got his face broke...... Good to hear its nothing wrong with his eye though

Comment

Yeah they should have sent him 16 hours flight to a Mexican hospital where Medical help is eons better than the Philippines.

Comment

Working...
                    X