Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- PHOTO - Marquez in beast form; RIPPED AND BULKED UP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can give Marquez all the time in the world to try and better suit himself at WW, it's just not gonna happen. His limit is 135, thought that was obvious against Floyd. I'd like to believe he's in good condition but looking at those pictures, he's not, he looks fat.

Comment

He doesnt look fat.....he looks like a 135 pound fighter that has added weight his body doesnt typically carry. He looks big....but not natural. I cant put my finger on it really.

What is the word im looking for...

OH YEA.....victim.

Crap fight. KO'ed in 5.

Comment

Amazing how *******s talways try to hype a Pac opponent.

Marquez should simply come at his best fighting weight and forget to gain so much weight

Comment

he does look ripped and ready....if he weighs around 145 ( like his lw fights), we shall see a very healthy marquez vs pac unlike that fat and slow jmm that floyd fought

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            You can give Marquez all the time in the world to try and better suit himself at WW, it's just not gonna happen. His limit is 135, thought that was obvious against Floyd. I'd like to believe he's in good condition but looking at those pictures, he's not, he looks fat.
            He does look fat, but even with a stacked deck against him he will come through. Underestimating a fighter as skilled as Marquez even at 38 is not the smartest thing in the world.

Comment

I don't Marquez looks fat. It's his weird body structure. He's getting KO'd regardless.

Comment

Bombs sucking that Pac Wang again.

Comment

aw thats sad your trying to hype the fight

Comment

Working...
                  X