Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Povetkin: David Haye Will Be Considered For a Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Povetkin: David Haye Will Be Considered For a Fight

Former champion David Haye (25-2, 23KOs) is one of the names being considered as a future opponent for Alexander Povetkin (22-0, 15KOs), who hold's the WBA's "regular" heavyweight title. Haye has been inactive since the July decision loss to WBO/WBA/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by LegendOfLink
    Didn't Froch hint at Haye retiring? If Haye isn't retiring than I'd like to see Povetkin/Haye.
    Do you even know what the word "than" means? Some sort of a moron?
    Why are you making Ortiz look like some stationary thing? Floy'd getting a fight, whichever way it goes. Watch...

Comment

Would be a great fight. IMO, Haye shouldn't retire yet, he's got 3-4 more good years left in him I'm sure.

I'd pick Haye by mid-late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
        Do you even know what the word "than" means? Some sort of a moron?
        Why are you making Ortiz look like some stationary thing? Floy'd getting a fight, whichever way it goes. Watch...
        Shut up you coward behind a computer, come to Jersey so I can beat the crap out of you. You're nothing but a weak little internet nerd who talks **** behind a computer but is a coward face to face. Ugly geeky nerds like you are a disgrace.

Didn't Froch hint at Haye retiring? If Haye isn't retiring then I'd like to see Povetkin/Haye.

Comment

Haye vs Povetkin would be a great fight, id favor Haye to win.

Comment

David Haye will win easily - do you really think Alexander is reader for Haye? Outside of the Klitschko, Haye and Adamek are the best heavyweights currently out there. Haye might fight Alexander to get a shot at a Klitschko but I doubt he really cares for the farce WBA belt.

Comment

Wlad is really not going to fight him again unless there is a reason for it.
              Haye-Povetkin wouldn't be too bad I guess. I think if Haye wins, the WBA regular strap would at least be something to put on the table for Wlad II. But I wouldn't pay a goddamn cent to see that snoozefest all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                David Haye will win easily - do you really think Alexander is reader for Haye? Outside of the Klitschko, Haye and Adamek are the best heavyweights currently out there. Haye might fight Alexander to get a shot at a Klitschko but I doubt he really cares for the farce WBA belt.
                LOL i love your profile pic - but I think Povetkin is perfectly capable of beating haye. he is MUCH more technically refined and experienced. Haye will be outpointed and stopped in the later rounds because no matter how hard haye trains - his stamina is ****.

Comment

OMG, this would be a complete disgrace! -- especially after Atlas vilified Haye for his despicable non-performance against WK -- is there no such thing as integrity in the HW division these days?

Comment

Not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X