No announcement yet.

Do you believe in After life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in After life?

After you die what do you think happens?Sure the body is dead but do you think it just stops there?

larry, i thought your ass was leaving

Comment

Your body is a seed (or a shell) and the fruit of that seed is your soul (aka your consciousness) and when your body dies your soul is born again for the final time, out of this universe (the mind of God) into "true reality" and your soul then goes on to become another life sustaining Universe, one of an infinite number of universes. So, no, when you die, it does not end, it's really just getting started.

Have fun!

Comment

No. Everyone reincarnates back into a sperm cell in someone's scrotum sack.

Either that, or you come back as a creature or an animal depending on how well behaved you've been in your previous life. If you've been a bad person, you will suffer the fate of a short lived animal. Much like a fly who gets swatted at a picnic table. Or a roach that gets stepped on in the basement. Or hunting game. Or even road kill if you're lucky.

Don't quote me on that.

Comment

I don't know, but I do know that there are so many amazing things on this planet and in our universe, If the earth and its surroundings itself are possible then surely anything is ..

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
            Your body is a seed (or a shell) and the fruit of that seed is your soul (aka your consciousness) and when your body dies your soul is born again for the final time, out of this universe (the mind of God) into "true reality" and your soul then goes on to become another life sustaining Universe, one of an infinite number of universes. So, no, when you die, it does not end, it's really just getting started.

Have fun!
            Very interesting, to say the least.

Comment

Ha! Thanks!

Comment

If there is, do you think there's boxing?

Will Floyd finally fight Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post

Have fun!
                  Where does heaven and hell fit in to this?

Comment

No, i do not believe in afterlife. All those constructions and religion, higher power etc seems like fairy tales to me.

And no thank you, i'm not interested in discussing God, spirits or why the evolution theory is less credible than the adam and eve story.

Comment

Working...
                    X