No announcement yet.

UFC has better build up to fights than Boxing, watch this and you will see

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Rigo should start stalking Santa Cruz. Visit him in his training camp, press conferences, everywhere...then post the videos on youtube. Things like these do matter. They help promote the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
        MMA is a dying sport. The hype for it is over. Fad is done.
        I doubt it!

Comment

ya well chael sonnen also said a lot of their build up beef is scripted so im not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            Here's some numbers for you!

Golden Boy Promotion - $700,000,000
            Roc Nation Promotion - $540,000,000
            Top Rank Promotions - $300,000,000
            Al Haymon net worth- $25,000,000

Combined total - $1.565 Billion

UFC net worth $4 Billion

Damn that Dana White must be a bigger crook than Haymon, Arum and King all put together.

I knew MMA fighters like to be rogered hard, but that just ****in ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post

Is this the reason why the rise in popularity in MMA has coincided with the acceptance of gays in America?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                Lmao. Espn exposed them already. They take between 80-90% of the revenue while boxing promoters take around 25%.
                They also pay year round salary to their fighters, give health insurance etc..

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see a Mike Perez vs Magomed Abdusalomov type situation happening in the UFC with Mago not being properly treated and forced to get a taxi to the hospital!

Now don't get me wrong I'm first and foremost a boxing fan, have been since I was a kid always will be but the ufc and mma in general are innovating!

And for all the mma is gay arguments that rednecks like to throw about.. In a street fight, an average mma fighter would demolish any boxer, even if the boxer was 2 - 3 weight divisions above him! Fact

Henry Cejudo No. 10 ranked UFC Flyweight (125lbs) would Break Floyd or Manny's necks! Never mind Conor McGregor who'd kick their head off!

Comment

Ok but when boxers do the same thing, people come in here calling them thugs, douche bags, *******, trash talkers, etc. Then all of a sudden people gravitate to the "humble" fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Damn that Dana White must be a bigger crook than Haymon, Arum and King all put together.

I knew MMA fighters like to be rogered hard, but that just ****in ridiculous
                    there is no doubt about that but just think about that even with all the top fighters in one fighting league they still are not equal to boxing now if haymon gets his product any where near what ufc does they literally have no chance

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post

That is funny, ha ha. Those doods like it rough getting donkey punched, they're tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X