No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Targets Move To 130 To Face Rocky Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    While I do agree, it might be better that Salido move up for the sake of his punch resistance. Garcia can punch, but Siri was getting stunned and shaken up almost every-time he got hit, it was ridiculous.
    There is no doubt Garcia was able to stun Salido but he was taking the those shots better as the fight progressed. But a move to 130 isn't a bad idea for Orlando he has been competing at 126 for a long time.

Comment

Salido cant take a punch from a 126 fighter..@130 he'll be speaking chinese after taking these shots..

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        Salido cant take a punch from a 126 fighter..@130 he'll be speaking chinese after taking these shots..
        Garcia is a hard ass puncher, and 130 doesnt really have any great punchers other then Uchiyama

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          Salido vs Martinez would be a good fight be a good fight but I rather see Salido vs Garcia II and Martinez vs Burgos II first. The outcomes of both of those fights left a bad taste in my mouth and I feel that there is unfinished business to settle between the those parties.
          I agree 100% with this post.

Comment

Orlando Salido vs another Puerto Rican Champion..
            Hmmm... Will the result be the same again? We'll see...

Comment

FOTY

Real talk !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                I like to see it just to see Martinez reduced to being KO or being forced to take a knee like all his predecessors.
                Maybe Salido will quit like all the other Mexicans that dont ...lol

Comment

Working...
                X