Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six-year-old girl handcuffed and arrested for throwing tantrum at Georgia elementary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that doesn't scarred the kids life. Handcuff may symbolize guilt.

however you cant blame the kid. look at this:

Last edited by Free Uncle Tua; 04-17-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Thinking on my feet?

Pick her up...........take her to a hall closet. Detain her............and tell someone to quickly call her parents if they haven't already.

Wait for them to arrive and confront their child. Then...........I'd explain the possible charges that would arise as a result of her behavior.

Not book her.
      Moving a person more than 5 feet against there will is kidnapping. Locking a kid in a hall closet is child abuse, possibly child endangerment depending on what's in the closet. This was the best course of action. The kid is not going to serve any time or anything like that, she was brought to the station and probably calmed the **** down promptly once she realized she was in real trouble...

Comment

I would have just tased her, isnt that police proticol?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          I would have just tased her, isnt that police proticol?
          whats police proticol?

Comment

Originally posted by Free Uncle Tua View Post
            whats police proticol?
            if i said go fcuk your self, would that confuse you too?

Comment

Just send her to social services and not home where this behavior most likely originated. Meanwhile the school staff should be suspended as well. If they cannot handle a 6 year old and keep her from hurting the principle, how could they be responsable for the safety of all the other children in their care.

Comment

LOL so nobody could physically restrain this 6 yr old girl and they had to call the cops? Who is she? The Hulk's daughter?

Comment

America is a joke, the age of criminally responsibility is 6 years old, lowest in the world, even Iran has the age set at 9.

Most countries of the world have the age set 12-16.

And this little girl had a tantrum, not rob a convenience store with a shotgun or batter here teacher to death with a bat.

Kids have tantrum, most adults can deal with it without having to call for the fuzz.

And shame on that cop for handcuffing her. What the 6 year old girl was a threat to him.

Lucky she was not wearing a hoodie and carrying some skittles or it would have been taser, tear gas or maybe even using lethal force.

Comment

That's a stark contrast, $h!t some shoot & kill unarmed people & are allowed to leave the state of Florida while a 6 year old gets arrested elsewhere, lol!!

Comment

There's a worrying trend in US schools that have embedded police officers to use them unnecessarily to enforce school discipline. I read about schools in the US where citations were issued for things like lateness and uniform violations. The citations involved monetary fines which could result in criminal charges could be incurred for nonpayment. In other words at these schools young people are being involved in unnecessary brushes with the law that can result in arrests and jail time for discipline issues that should be dealt with by teaching staff.

Without knowing the exact details of this case it's hard to be certain what happened but it certainly does seem absurd to be arresting a six year old and taking her to a police station in handcuffs for having a tantrum in the principle's office.

Comment

Working...
                      X