Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Segura's Trainer Expects Viloria To Fall in Five or Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Segura's Trainer Expects Viloria To Fall in Five or Six

The trainer of former world light flyweight champion Giovanni Segura, who is moving up in weight to fight WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria at the Ynares Sports Arena on Sunday, says “his condition is perfect. He has very good technique for the fight, good strategy and a good plan.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Segura should win but Brian has Power so he should be cautious

Comment

Viloria is the champion and fighting in his home turf. Has a good knockout punch as well, if it goes the distance I think Viloria will get the decision. Remember Viloria is not Calderon whose been disadvantage with his height of only 5'2" against Segura..

Comment

Segura will win by TKO or KO, viloria is old and he doesn't do to well against pressure fighters, hence the fight with Tamara, he wore him down in his own backyard, and Tamara ain't half the puncher nor pressure fighter that Segura is.

Comment

well when was Brian koed before six? If the fight is that short it will be sugura kissing the canvas...

Comment

hype job. both has chances

Comment

Viloria will run until he gets caught, then it's lights out! Segura by KO.

Comment

Is Capetillo even gonna be allowed to work the corner of Segura. I hope he isn't; that scum bag!!! Segura is such a cool guy. I don't understand why he works with him!

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  Viloria is the champion and fighting in his home turf. Has a good knockout punch as well, if it goes the distance I think Viloria will get the decision. Remember Viloria is not Calderon whose been disadvantage with his height of only 5'2" against Segura..
                  I didn't know the fight was in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I didn't know the fight was in Hawaii.
                    It's in the Philippines I believe

Comment

Working...
                    X