No announcement yet.

No sympathy for Valero!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sympathy for Valero!

My dad beat my mom and kicked our dog around, I never hit my wife and love our dog dearly.
    So it is not a good excuse for Valero to hit his wife and mother just because his father did it.

Of course not. Anyone who gives him sympathy is as weak as he was.

I for one am elated he committed suicide. One less piece of **** walking the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Evil View Post
      My dad beat my mom and kicked our dog around, I never hit my wife and love our dog dearly.
      So it is not a good excuse for Valero to hit his wife and mother just because his father did it.
      damn. show some respect for a guy who can beat himself.

Not everyone can do that
      Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 04-19-2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Nice logic.

Comment

I bet this guy was on something when he killed her, then knew what he did and said fuck this...

Comment

The guy was a nutjob, he needed help.

Comment

It is true that behavior is learned, at the same time though, I think people on here are giving Valero a pass because he was an exciting boxer.

Not everyone can cope the same way but we need to be thinking about his dead wife and the children he left behind first before we go feeling empathetic to Valero the man.

He was not a good guy, his history with the law and beating up of his wife and even own mother show this. Drugs or no drugs, dude didn't want help and was wreckless.

Comment

He needed help, just because he wasn't looking for it doesn't mean he wasn't screaming out for it.

I feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                  He needed help, just because he wasn't looking for it doesn't mean he wasn't screaming out for it.

I feel sorry for him.

Comment

It was so obvious that the guy wasn't all the way there. Then add an alcohol and drug problem to his already severe mental disorder, and the its clear he needed help. I feel real bad for him, his wife and his family. I just wish someone would have forced him to cuba to get help or checked him into a mental institute.

Comment

Working...
                    X