No announcement yet.

Obama equal not change and same faces

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    what I mean is he has to chose people within this government to work in his cabinet.. anyone he brings in would then be "recycled" in your view.. where would you like him to get his cabinet from? outside the government? outside the country?.. pick up billy joe who works at 7-11?

....There are tons of talented People to choose from in the government who were not part of the Clinton or Bush administrations. Lots of talented long timers and new comers. You can spin it all you want but the only thing that changed is now fried chicken, watermellon, and moon pie with RC cola will be served regularly at the white house.

Comment

......BTW, check out the new suit Bush is going to wear to the inauguration.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Back off of RC Cola, it offers the same taste as Pepsi for a reasonable price.

....It's good ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          what I mean is he has to chose people within this government to work in his cabinet.. anyone he brings in would then be "recycled" in your view.. where would you like him to get his cabinet from? outside the government? outside the country?.. pick up billy joe who works at 7-11?
          For 100k i'll work for him. Billy joe wants 200k.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            Back off of RC Cola, it offers the same taste as Pepsi for a reasonable price.
            RC Cola doesn't taste like Pepsi, don't make me go Rambo on you.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              I think he's made excellent choices
              Absolutely excellent. He chose the BEST people to implement HIS change policies. You have to balance experience with fresh faces to get the job done right.

Comment

Working...
              X