Collapse
No announcement yet.

It wouldn't suprise me if the fight has already been signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This saturday I told my friends the fight should be sealed sometime this week. If its not, the fight if off for March 13th, with it only being 2 1/2 months away.

Theyll try to hype the **** out of this fight and 2 months isnt enough time.

Comment

I don't think Pac has been training but I do know he will be in California sometime this week to start training...

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPuncha View Post
        We put the date first then the month, which makes a hell of a lot more sense then putting the month first.
        actually the u.s. is one of the very few countries that uses m/d/y. the great majority of the world uses the d/m/y. which is sequential.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          you mean in May or whatever? If it was on in March, I think they'd be currently sparring.
          As of now it's nine and a half weeks until March 13. Most training camps go from 8-10 weeks, and neither Manny or Floyd will need to cut a lot of weight. If the fight gets signed in the next 4-5 days, they can both still have good training camps.

Comment

Originally posted by istmeno View Post
            actually the u.s. is one of the very few countries that uses m/d/y. the great majority of the world uses the d/m/y. which is sequential.
            The US is ******ed a lot of the time. It's beyond me while they still use the imperial system, and they spell so many words differently compared to other English speaking countries. Eg: "Colour" as "color"

Comment

I think the fight will be signed but it will be moved to a later date like the last week of march

Comment

Working...
              X