No announcement yet.

Frampton should be ready for Rigondeaux by late 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    I haven't seen enough of Frampton to make the call, surely this would be an exciting match. Frampton throws enough to land here and there on Rigo and whenever Rigo gets hit he seems to really want to hurt the man back.
    I've followed him since his 6th bout. Every fight he shows a new side to him. Of course at this point the apprenticeship is over and it reaches a saturation point, so every fight won't look so different as it was when he was coming up.

I still think Frampton can go in and has the best potential in this division to upset Rigo, but I also think he needs some experience to be better prepared.

Comment

I don't know about beating Rigo but he can certainly give him a run for his money. My bet would be 70-30 in favor of Rigo and I think that Frampton is a tremendous boxer. Against anyone else at Super Bantam, I'd favor him but Rigo is just on another level.

Comment

Somebody with a belt needs to develop some testicles and fight Rigo, I don't care which of these so called Champions! The whole "it makes no financial sense" excuse its getting old!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
          Somebody with a belt needs to develop some testicles and fight Rigo, I don't care which of these so called Champions! The whole "it makes no financial sense" excuse its getting old!
          We live in the era of 4 belts well more than that if you consider Super and Regular champs, so just because you win a belt it doesn't mean you are ready for the absolute best. Rigo is the true champion because he holds the Lineal belt, so in a way Frampton getting a couple of bouts is not a big deal. It is better late than never. I do believe Frampton will fight Rigo end of 2015.

Comment

Lol gotta love the hypocrisy on NSB is just too much sometimes. Leo says he wants a couple more fights then Rigondeaux and all hell breaks loose, "he's a ducker" Frampton and quigg don't even mention his name and nobody says nothing.

Comment

I didn't like the options so I didn't vote. I think Frampton has a punchers chance. Rigondeaux is a supremely skilled boxer with power. If you hear one of the top guys LSC, Mares..ect standing a chance against Rigo it will only be a punchers chance. Lomo on the other hand stands more then a punchers chance IMO. He's the pac to Rigo's floyd. I would pay to watch that in a heart beat.
              I used to think Rigo would win but judging by their last two fights...IDK

Frampton vs Rigo is a good fight I would love to see too and yes Frampton does stand a chance.

Comment

Working...
              X