Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs. Tyson Fury Master Thread - Stop making new threads about this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by knockoutking565 View Post
    wow really? i guess he will come in a big fat flubbery mess then, i was going for a round 4 haye tko but if thats true then first 30 seconds haye ktfo, fury getting carried out on a stecher by a crane ktfo lol
    I think they will graft hard in this camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      I find him hilarious at times, other times repetitive and annoying. He is theater, which is good for the sport, but I don't think he's nearly as good as he thinks he is.
      If he wins decisively will you change your mind and become a fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I don't like David Haye but he is, IMHO, a far better fighter than Tyson Fury. I am going to cheer for Fury but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it into the middle rounds.

If Fury out boxes Haye then he truly will have become a good boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
          I don't like David Haye but he is, IMHO, a far better fighter than Tyson Fury. I am going to cheer for Fury but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it into the middle rounds.

If Fury out boxes Haye then he truly will have become a good boxer.
          Yea I don't think Fury is a better boxer either but i'm backing him all the way, if I eat massive crow for it so be it, LoadedWraps always posts toe to toe, but I am going to be losing my voice on fight night, I think he is good for boxing and a win changes alot in the division.

WAR Fury!

Comment

• Fury is the favorite... wow

Comment

• Originally posted by dollarandadream View Post
              Fury is the favorite... wow
              WAR Fury!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                I just might. That would set up a huge Wlad vs Fury fight

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  I just might. That would set up a huge Wlad vs Fury fight
                  I know, it's what i'm hoping for.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Fury says he's going to put on 20lbs or 1.5 stones to come in at 19st (266lbs) against Haye in order to take his punches better.
                    Plus the added bonus of having more weight to bear down on him with, which worked for him in the Cunningham fight.

If he leans on Haye though, David wont hold him up, he'll go down to his knee and complain to the ref.

Unfortunately, that could be the fight right there.

Comment

• What I am about to wright might seem a little bid absurd :

Tyson Fury is on one hand overrated because he is still lacking skills to compete with fighters such as Haye, the Klitschkos, Povetkin and Thompson.

On the other hand , Fury is also underrated because of his huge potential : he brings a tremendously good variety of punches, has a good footwork and can really put pressure on you.

If he widely improves his technical skills he might give Haye a very very hard night. I believe Haye will have to bring the best out of him if this will be the case.

The question is, can Tyson Fury "widely" improve his technical skills. This might be the perfect 50/50 fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X