Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao be where he is today without Roach/Ariza? Give you're thoughts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Pacquiao be where he is today without Roach/Ariza? Give you're thoughts...

I don't think so, Manny defiantly would not be.
    He needed alot of work with Freddie and as gifted as he is, is not as gifted as say someone like Mayweather jr.

Who could probably train himself right now.

Willy is at it again.

Comment

Not without Roach but Ariza does nothing from what I see.

Comment

Yes no maybe so Sup Gina

Comment

Originally posted by FREE WILLY View Post
          I don't think so, Manny defiantly would not be.
          He needed alot of work with Freddie and as gifted as he is, is not as gifted as say someone like Mayweather jr.

Who could probably train himself right now.
          Dude you can't say anything remotely negative about Manny. Expect a swift thread deletion. You know hhow this works.

Comment

He would still be a great fighter...but the last few years, without the selective Roach matchmaking and possible EPO/blood doping with Ariza, he wouldn't be experiencing this "success" campaigning at 147ish

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
              He would still be a great fighter...but the last few years, without the selective Roach matchmaking and possible EPO/blood doping with Ariza, he wouldn't be experiencing this "success" campaigning at 147ish
              They have no proved that, so we can't say he is. Even though, he defiantly is.

Comment

Roach is a hell of a trainer. I'll give him that. Pacquiao might or might not have succeeded with him, but he would have still needed a good trainer and it could have possibly taken longer. Ariza is a must. Even more important than Roach. Where else would Manny get his steroids from?

Comment

Originally posted by cisjay View Post
                  Dude you can't say anything remotely negative about Manny. Expect a swift thread deletion. You know hhow this works.
                  Manny is my favorite fighter? I made a thread complimenting him yesterday and it was banned.
                  He is my hero and always has been, I just understand Floyd Mayweather jr is much more superior even every possible way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                    Roach is a hell of a trainer. I'll give him that. Pacquiao might or might not have succeeded with him, but he would have still needed a good trainer and it could have possibly taken longer. Ariza is a must. Even more important than Roach. Where else would Manny get his steroids from?
                    Bro, there is no evidence of that.
                    Even though we know he is defiantly upto something.

Comment

Working...
                    X