Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez willing to move up to 164 to fight the elite at SMW.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
    Marinez is the same that say that catch weighs are for cowards
    Fighting for titles* at catchweight is for cowards.

Comment

Abraham says he wants to move back down to middleweight. I say they fight at 164-165.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        LOL, the guy is willing to fight guys that will outweigh him 10 or more pounds on fight night and will have a 5 or 6 inch height advantage. He can't win for losing man....
        And that's not hypocritical to say Sergio shouldn't be criticized for this, when Pacquiao faces the same disadvantages or more and gets brutalized? If you personally don't have a problem with Pacquiao, this isn't directed at you. But for all the people who take away from Pacquiao's entire career because of two wins at a catchweight, they better be consistent here.

Comment

who wants it with sergio??

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            And that's not hypocritical to say Sergio shouldn't be criticized for this, when Pacquiao faces the same disadvantages or more and gets brutalized? If you personally don't have a problem with Pacquiao, this isn't directed at you. But for all the people who take away from Pacquiao's entire career because of two wins at a catchweight, they better be consistent here.
            Very true.

Comment

I love martinez

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                who wants it with sergio??
                No1................

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                  Abraham says he wants to move back down to middleweight. I say they fight at 164-165.
                  yep, sounds like a good fight... and abraham has a chance to redeem himself if he beats martinez

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    now what will the segio haters say?
                    lol ! theyd prolly say.. Will believe it when I see it!! moving up for an elite SMW

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                      This is why he's one of the greatest.
                      yup this is exactly why he's great and it also proves it!!! The way he talks about fighting WWs and oops all of a sudden throws in a SMW when hes been crying about He Himself being too small for SMW..hypocrite Yup this all makes him the greatest ever lmbo

Comment

Working...
                      X